Arhi SS:WAUFMAIO - Page 69

Posted: 10 years ago

Hey Semanti, this is one of the best stories that I have read in a long time! It's been so long that I laughed so heartily reading a FF, I had so much fun reading this. I am so, so, so glad that you were encouraged to share your story in IF, I cannot imagine missing out on this splendid tale. Really.

Your Arnav is one of the most sought after dream man! Just curious, is your Arnav a figment of your imagination or is he inspired by a person you personally know? Seriously, do they even make man like him anymore? He is simply perfect in all sense.  *Sighs* How I wish I could pre-order one. :P

Lavanya, what can I say about this amazing girl that hasn't already been said? I simply love, love, love her!  As cheesy as it may sound, I think people like Lavanya are angels sent in the form of friends. She is just the kind of friend that someone like Khushi needed in her life.

& finally Khushi, honestly I never hated her, though some of her actions were foolish at times but hate, no, her defense mechanisms reminds me too much of someone.. I seriously loved your note in Chapter 13 for asking readers not to judge her even though it was Arnav in question..

True enough some scars really do last a lifetime, unfortunately even time cannot heal some pain. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a loving set of parents & when one have gone through a traumatic childhood, it is not easy to just take that leap of faith and give love a chance. But she did it at last, she trusted him to give them a chance! Woohoo! :D

You are a quirky & intelligent writer, this FF will certainly go into my re-reading list & I almost never read the same stories again, that's how much I loved this.. & Yay, there is a sequel! I'm soo happy!! Will pm you my email add, please do add me to your email list. Thanks in advance.  :)
Edited by -Shalu- - 10 years ago

Unres ~

Read this story at one go and it was amazing !!! Arnav a pilot Awww 😳

Thank you for giving an altogether different Arnav and Khushi but still keeping the main essense of their characters intact.Loved all the references in between and all the witty lines!

🀣 The excuse wer Khushi says lavanya are her are seeing each other as couple is hilarious and i could very imagine the scene !

And yes i totally loved Lavanya here and her playing cupid.The conversations / message exchange between lavanya and Arnav was cute and funny 😊 thats such an adorable bonding !

Overall an awesome job πŸ‘ The story was funny,cute ,Witty and romantic 😊 a kind of story i prefer reading!

P.S - πŸ˜† I think this must be the longest comment ive ever return πŸ˜›
Edited by crazyyfan - 10 years ago
Just fabulous!
I can go on saying as to how every chapter was simple awesome and that it didn't fail to put a smile on my face (even the mushy ones, I must add) or the fact that you portrayed Lavanya in such an endearing way that the readers liked her as much as they loved your protagonists...words aren't enough to describe the absolute joy I felt on reading this SSπŸ˜ƒ.

A truly wonderful epilogue as well.😳

Off to read all other works of yours and to thank a friend again for having recommended this SS to me.
Hello! 
Expelji was kind enough to point me in the direction of your index. And I have had a blast since.  

Reading this SS is like sitting through a Good chick flick..the one's they hardly make these days..

You had me at Men in Uniforms. And then you added the word Captain..and before I could react to that there were stormy grey eyes. I know you have already called dibs on this arnav, so I beg you to write me another one..because the asr of your imagination is freaking amazing. (i will pay you!)

I love the role reversal..in terms of past baggage carried from arnav to khushi. Something I have always wanted to see happen.

Khushi as a phangirl of Varun!!! How do you come up with this stuff?! Hilarious. Her character is really endearing, wouldn't say completely relatable..cause of the aforementioned baggages, and yet plausible. 

And who doesn't want a best friend like Lavanya!! Nosey, equally weird and FUN! 

I like that you added Garima and the role you gave her = perfect. 

And who can complain when you are in a location as breezy as Goa. 

I enjoy the references you add throughout the story, may it be angry birds or Sharbat (I fell of my chair at that one..I always keep reading hazel eyes, but this never clicked!). 

The language you use makes it such a easy and fun read. 

Whats more the IPK rabba-vey wala passion is always in the air..I guess when you have an ASR this Hot its kind of hard not too, for anyone let, if it is our Chamkili! 

Lastly, I enjoy khushi's monologues a LOT. It reminds me of this TV show called offspring..

Still have to read through the rest of your index..but just wanted to let you know I am hooked! 

Thank you for weaving this amazing SS. 

Hitashi 
I just finished reading the ff. I totally loved it. The best part
of your ff was the unexpected twist and turns πŸ˜‰ ,never under
mining the seriousness of the plot but in turn making the story
interesting. I rofl when khushi tells Arnav that she is a lesbian
in order to avoid going out with him 🀣 . Lavanya is such an
awesome friend. Khushi is finally happy due to the persistent nature of
Arnav and lavanya. After reading your ff one hopes for a true friend
like lavanya and a patient life partner like Arnav. Amazing work.
Garima is one strong character to have endured the abuse and
still make her life worthwhile by progressing professionally
πŸ‘ .Hope to see more of your work in the future.Edited by Khuarv - 10 years ago
I have been really lucky of late. Have been coming across some great FF's from writers who love Arnav and Khushi.

Came across WAUFMAIO accidentally and boy amd I happy that it happened!!!!! Comedy is a difficult genre to write and you certainly have a knack for writing humourously. Added to that is your ability to write an emotional comedy. WOW, you certainly are blessed. 

It is so good to read romantic stories that are easy to read and enjoyable all the way. Love and angst do not necessarily have to co-exist. Yes, life and love go through ups and downs but the down side does not necessarliy have to rip a person apart. and that is how you handled it. Khushi with all her emotional baggage handled her pain pretty well, I should say given the fact it is her father who is the root cause. Your Arnva on the other hand is my dream guy. So patient, willing to wait while being there for her all the time. 

Loved the way you developed Lavaya's character. Your Lavanya is witty, courageous, cute, hot and above all the best kind of friend everyone wants. 

I read WAUFMAIO before your OS's unfortunately coz I didn't see your index. Despite that I loved every single of them. I have read the sequel too. Loved everyone of them. Looking forward to reading more. 

this is just awesome... im having an awesome time reading this...im on part 12... need to go finish up the rest... i cant seem to stop myself πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Loved this SS alot..means alot.πŸ˜‰
It had everything in it that made me feel I am reading a novel..❀️It was beautifully written.The characters were so well constructed.The romance,angst,light nok-jhoks,the humor,thoughts in head especially Khushi's head..WOW!applause..Loved each bit of it.

Capt. Arnav Singh Raizada!Sigh..ab kya bolun?
He is everything for whom I can give up anything..and I am serious..Ok😳

Men in uniform toh thik hai,par ASR in uniform..God!☺️I need to breathe!

Aah,La..I love her for being that SENSIBLE head in Khushi life..without whom these two wont have been possible.Just like that.Ofcourse,Garima's intervention was needed..but La is the angel .:D

OMG i simply loved this story... was just too gud... loved the texting between lav n Arnav ... tht was just too gud... n obvi Arshi... i just dont know how to express my feelings...i am really bad at it... let me just say had an amazing time reading it...
Thank you so much Juhi for recommending this to us... you are too a wondeful writer... just love ur stories... looking forward to Dhadkanein..
both of you rock!!! πŸ‘ πŸ€— β€οΈ
Just found this SS and read it all at once - couldn't stop once I started reading it.  It is beautifully written. I specially liked Lavanya's character - what a great and understanding friend she is to Khushi.