India-Forums

Impressions30Jan:For and Against updtd (Page 7)

tintin0602 Coolbie
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by tintin0602

Even garv was also irritated by asavari comments and taunts to gauri.
i think he did not want to waste time, he wants gauri ASAP...LOLROFL once marriage is done, garv will be calm...LOL

do u think that garv will be supportive to gauri against all the evils???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66slmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged

i think he did not want to waste time, he wants gauri ASAP...LOLROFL once marriage is done, garv will be calm...LOL

definitely... he is a serial husband... in public they always are.. all the takkar is in private 

tintin0602anurao.66

tintin0602 Coolbie
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

definitely... he is a serial husband... in public they always are.. all the takkar is in private

i liked that way gauri said no on garv's face. He was kind of shocked bz he never thought of gauri to be strong.

anurao.66slmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged

i liked that way gauri said no on garv's face. He was kind of shocked bz he never thought of gauri to be strong.

yes, me too liked her standing up to him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I

you were as always amazing. 
i liked garv, i mean he is hot and yesterday saw him smiling actually smirking. Embarrassed.
i felt bad for gauri. she was all the time pleading with her appa saheb but she doesnt know how bad is he. and that asavari was all commenting bad things for gauri. i hate her.Angry
well i think garv was enjoying all this act in front of his eyes as he only knows that these people are digging their know grave. the bhosle who will be saved from at the end will be only gauri. 
i cant forget that how gauri waved his hands and said NO to him on his face, i loved that.. 
but could understand why people are blamming sid? and how gauri herself came and said that she is ready for marriage with garv in the precap?
tintin Appa will stage another rip coming heart attack and Asavri another round of guilt trip...voila u have an agreeable Gauri to do the sacrifice...Garv is one happy guy he has everyone. Where he wants too..LOL I am looking fwd to him putting Aasavri in her place...will be a fun watch

anurao.66slmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

I

i liked garv, i mean he is hot and yesterday saw him smiling actually smirking. Embarrassed.
i felt bad for gauri. she was all the time pleading with her appa saheb but she doesnt know how bad is he. and that asavari was all commenting bad things for gauri. i hate her.Angry
well i think garv was enjoying all this act in front of his eyes as he only knows that these people are digging their know grave. the bhosle who will be saved from at the end will be only gauri. 
i cant forget that how gauri waved his hands and said NO to him on his face, i loved that.. 
but could understand why people are blamming sid? and how gauri herself came and said that she is ready for marriage with garv in the precap?
tintin Appa will stage another rip coming heart attack and Asavri another round of guilt trip...voila u have an agreeable Gauri to do the sacrifice...Garv is one happy guy he has everyone. Where he wants too..LOL I am looking fwd to him putting Aasavri in her place...will be a fun watch

I really liked Manit yesterday..

anurao.66

tintin0602 Coolbie
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

I

i liked garv, i mean he is hot and yesterday saw him smiling actually smirking.Embarrassed.
i felt bad for gauri. she was all the time pleading with her appa saheb but she doesnt know how bad is he. and that asavari was all commenting bad things for gauri. i hate her.Angry.
<font size="3" color="#003333">tintin Appa will stage another rip coming heart attack and Asavri another round of guilt trip...voila u have an agreeable Gauri to do the sacrifice...Garv is one happy guy he has everyone. Where he wants too..LOLI am looking fwd to him putting Aasavri in her place...will be a fun watch</font>

he will surely do that. Remember when she called him reminding of the days left in gauri's marriage he put her in her place . It will be lot of fun watching that bz at that pt appa will alao support garv as of the fear of garv telling the truth.

anurao.66

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged

yes, me too liked her standing up to him..

Ya i liked it ...she shud remain stronger nshud become more stronger

anurao.66

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index