Impressions30Jan:For and Against updtd (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Koel,

You have described the most cringeworthy episode so eloquentlyClap. I was cursing myself for looking at the promos and signed up for this show.D'ohD'oh

I loved the way you divided the talking parties and those not talking. They were it looked like playing statue the game with only the expressions changing.Ouch

I was totally disgusted with the way they have reduced the might Appa Shaib to and the cringeworthy caricature of Asavari.AngryAngry

Well Gauri was like a stuck record or broken record (as Shanthi puts it) about Sid and his whereabouts.Angry

Does not the elder most member of the family not have the right to put in her decision , but have to listen to her Grandson's wife.Angry 

As for Garv he did take advantage of Appa Shaib and also made  a fool of him because we still have no clue as to why he does what to marry a spoilt and stubborn Gauri.LOLLOL

There was only one dialogue I liked in the whole of the Episode yesterday, and that was by Garv to Gauri, Mujhe bi koi shuak nahi thuje shaadi karne ke liye.WinkLOLLOL

It did give Gauri a good jolt she needed.

Thats all one can say about the episodeAngry
Anu 
Anu believe me when I say great expectations of yesterday turned out as not so great reality.Ouch yes Appa was reduced to a court jester and Asavri had the worst dialogues ... When she remembered Appa aloud.. she can be shown to not have a kind bone in her body for Appa but the dialogue should have been better drafted.They neither tickled my funny bone neither made me appreciate her villainy in those scenes. I found Gauri ok and Garv the best of the lot. He modulated his voice and his expressions were spot on for the sequence.OF one who is seeing others falling an easy prey to his modus operandi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602anurao.66slmuriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions30Jan:For and Against updtd (Page 4)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Koel, fab stuff...

I go with spoof of stalled marriages... I'm afraid AS had me stitches yesterday... Asavari made me cringe and Garv's obvious enjoyment made me smile
Shanthi.. Concise and precise as always... Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66slmuriyya6

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

i just watched the epi. Points to ponderLOL there u go Hug

1. Why is Appa Saheb now made like a comic ... its not funny sach main... already we have asavri...LOL i dun see why vilains are turned into comedian Angry...

2. Why is everyone standing like a statue... yaar that girl is in big trouble n standing alone... wer is the mothers, family consoling her... my heart goes to gauri... shes treated like nobody just bcoz everyone else has plan of their interest...

3. I really dun understand why no one suspected GARv... his entry at that point of time... not convincing...

4. N why of all sudden he wants to marry gauri...LOL loved the way gauri gave it back... but hes no less too Clap garv n gauri story is interesting... Gauri hates Garv n GARV so called love gauri as a pawn... way to goLOL

5. i like the way gauri defended SID... she knows abt SID but what im not getting is no one wants to do something to help her... like statue LOL at least her cousin can at least help out...

6. Cv i dunno how true what im gonna say... just my view... its not gonna work like this... as a viewer im confuse now whether appa saheb is a comedian or villain now... if you wanna show villain then show dun confuse us... its not funny sach main... the whole thing like appa saheb faking n having heart attack , oh gosh its like a joke...i would have prefer garv going all out n marrying gauri by force if like that... what is all this faking here n there... if wanna show damaka show it but plz dun turn it into comedy...i really dun blame the TRP now... if u want the numbers give 100% n perform all out... dun give 70% then 30% flop, then thats the numbers given... in fact its kind of high for this kind of story... Angry sad but true what it has been promoted n look what it has turned into Angry

7. Even though im liking the garv gauri pair, i dun think will continue watching if they go it comedy way... IM NOT A FOOL...Angry

8. KIV whether to watch it in future... Ouch  ...  
Koel ur post is as usual Thumbs Up... n i think i dun blame the channel if they wanna put silence off air... sorry just my view ...Ouch

signing off riyya Embarrassed 
riyya brilliant pointers  as usual.Clap.The makers are confused whether they want a comedy show or an intense drama.. Currently it is not meshing properly with each other...Cry I agree what u said about TRP numbers. This is the reason for it's decline...G square cannot salvage the show on their shoulders alone able support in the direction and writing dept. is required ASAP.

Edited by sunshine99 - 31 January 2013 at 12:35am

tintin0602anurao.66slmuriyya6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
So what makes Gauri change her mind?? More hamming from AS??

anurao.66sunshine99riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by anurao.66

Koel,

You have described the most cringeworthy episode so eloquentlyClap. I was cursing myself for looking at the promos and signed up for this show.D'ohD'oh

I loved the way you divided the talking parties and those not talking. They were it looked like playing statue the game with only the expressions changing.Ouch

I was totally disgusted with the way they have reduced the might Appa Shaib to and the cringeworthy caricature of Asavari.AngryAngry

Well Gauri was like a stuck record or broken record (as Shanthi puts it) about Sid and his whereabouts.Angry

Does not the elder most member of the family not have the right to put in her decision , but have to listen to her Grandson's wife.Angry 

As for Garv he did take advantage of Appa Shaib and also made  a fool of him because we still have no clue as to why he does what to marry a spoilt and stubborn Gauri.LOLLOL

There was only one dialogue I liked in the whole of the Episode yesterday, and that was by Garv to Gauri, Mujhe bi koi shuak nahi thuje shaadi karne ke liye.WinkLOLLOL

It did give Gauri a good jolt she needed.

Thats all one can say about the episodeAngry
Anu 
Anu believe me when I say great expectations of yesterday turned out as not so great reality.Ouch yes Appa was reduced to a court jester and Asavri had the worst dialogues ... When she remembered Appa aloud.. she can be shown to not have a kind bone in her body for Appa but the dialogue should have been better drafted.They neither tickled my funny bone neither made me appreciate her villainy in those scenes. I found Gauri ok and Garv the best of the lot. He modulated his voice and his expressions were spot on for the sequence.OF one who is seeing others falling an easy prey to his modus operandi...
garv was at his best i would say... gauri was ok... but not 100%...the others u dun ask meLOL, either statur or joker Angry

Edited by riyya6 - 31 January 2013 at 12:46am

anurao.66sunshine99slmu

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged

my take prateksha... Ouch  ... ask her to marry garv...LOL or suddenly she realises oh yes im in love with GARV LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 31 January 2013 at 12:46am

tintin0602anurao.66sunshine99slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged

my take prateksha... Ouch  ... ask her to marry garv...LOL or suddenly she realises oh yes im in love with GARV LOL

LOLLOL since I've decided the whole thing is a spoof.. I will go with i'm in love with Garv LOL

tintin0602anurao.66sunshine99riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged

LOLLOL since I've decided the whole thing is a spoof.. I will go with i'm in love with Garv LOL
yaar if they go comedy way today im on strike LOL

anurao.66sunshine99slmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.