Impressions30Jan:For and Against updtd (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Once again, Koel, you came up with a phataphati update.

I liked the episode and Asawari gave me some truly LOL moments. Her thoughts made you cringe? But isn't it true that all niceties that we see in some of our relationships are truly hypocritical. If we can read people's minds we will get to hear some totally obnoxious stuff.

Acting of all the characters were commendable. There was so much of pathos in the way Gauri was pleading with Appa Saheb to use his resources to look for Sid. My heart went out to her.

Garv was good with the look of disdain and utter contempt for the Bhonsles. He was wrong when he said he hated Gauri. He actually is totally indifferent towards her. She is a mere pawn for him.

The episode can be titled, The Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.AS doesn't know that he is inviting trouble for himself and digging his own grave.

PS: Did you know that I am supposed to be in love with Garv?Shocked 

Yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua...Confused

Anyways this is my last write together. Wishing all of you a great future.!!!! All of you deserve it.Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soapietintin0602anurao.66--sumana13--honestyfirstriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions30Jan:For and Against updtd (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili27

I liked the episode and Asawari gave me some truly LOL moments. Her thoughts made you cringe? But isn't it true that all niceties that we see in some of our relationships are truly hypocritical. If we can read people's minds we will get to hear some totally obnoxious stuff.

Acting of all the characters were commendable. There was so much of pathos in the way Gauri was pleading with Appa Saheb to use his resources to look for Sid. My heart went out to her.

Garv was good with the look of disdain and utter contempt for the Bhonsles. He was wrong when he said he hated Gauri. He actually is totally indifferent towards her. She is a mere pawn for him.

The episode can be titled, The Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.AS doesn't know that he is inviting trouble for himself and digging his own grave.

Anyways this is my last write together. Wishing all of you a great future.!!!! All of you deserve it.Hug
Shocked  me - weak heart Heart icon

Edited by riyya6 - 30 January 2013 at 7:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili27

why dear? i mean y last??????????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--riyya6

soapie

soapie

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Great analysis, Sunshine!

I actually loved the episode, even though I totally agree that the acting was OTT! Especially Appa Saheb and his fake heart-attack...though it did make me laugh a lot!LOL

But on the other hand, there was no need to caricaturize an evil and intense villain into a blundering joker...they could have just let Asavari do the funny stuff! Btw, her expressions were just too funny...LOL

Garv, thank god, was his usual dignified and amused self...I quite liked his expressions when Gauri gives him an earful and he cooly ticks her off saying that he couldn't care less for her too! Love the way he maintains his equilibrium, whatever the situation!

Btw, Mrunal is improving leaps and bounds...she was quite convincing in yesterday's episode...the right amount of pathos, desperation, grief, shock and anger...I loved how she still believed in Siddharth and knew that something was wrong!

I think the creatives should tone down the dramebaazi a bit...sometimes the show seems more like a street play than a daily soap...also, the characters need to dress down a bit...too much gold on everyone! For God's sake! Tribhovan Das Zaveri ki chalti firti dukaan lag rahe the sab log, especially Gauri, with her 1000 gold necklaces and Nandita!

The story is moving real fast now...from the pre-cap, Appa Saheb will probably pretend to have another heart-attack and that will force Gauri to accept Garv's proposal!

Like someone had mentioned before, Mrunal seems to be better at conveying hatred and anger than at portraying love!LOL She looks far more convincing hating Garv than she ever looked being in love with Siddharth.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602anurao.66honestyfirstriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

Great analysis, Sunshine!

I actually loved the episode, even though I totally agree that the acting was OTT! Especially Appa Saheb and his fake heart-attack...though it did make me laugh a lot!LOL

But on the other hand, there was no need to caricaturize an evil and intense villain into a blundering joker...they could have just let Asavari do the funny stuff! Btw, her expressions were just too funny...LOL

Garv, thank god, was his usual dignified and amused self...I quite liked his expressions when Gauri gives him an earful and he cooly ticks her off saying that he couldn't care less for her too! Love the way he maintains his equilibrium, whatever the situation!

Btw, Mrunal is improving leaps and bounds...she was quite convincing in yesterday's episode...the right amount of pathos, desperation, grief, shock and anger...I loved how she still believed in Siddharth and knew that something was wrong!

I think the creatives should tone down the dramebaazi a bit...sometimes the show seems more like a street play than a daily soap...also, the characters need to dress down a bit...too much gold on everyone! For God's sake! Tribhovan Das Zaveri ki chalti firti dukaan lag rahe the sab log, especially Gauri, with her 1000 gold necklaces and Nandita!

The story is moving real fast now...from the pre-cap, Appa Saheb will probably pretend to have another heart-attack and that will force Gauri to accept Garv's proposal!

Like someone had mentioned before, Mrunal seems to be better at conveying hatred and anger than at portraying love!LOL She looks far more convincing hating Garv than she ever looked being in love with Siddharth.
ROFL gauri is like being choked by the goldLOL

Edited by riyya6 - 30 January 2013 at 8:03pm

tintin0602anurao.66

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
someone tell me why will she marry garv, i mean why would she agree??? and she herself stopped the person whom she hates..

anurao.66riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

someone tell me why will she marry garv, i mean why would she agree??? and she herself stopped the person whom she hates..
im just guessing...

1. For Appa Saheb as she does not want to be a reason for this DEATH...Confused

2. A call received stating if she does not marry garv, Sid will be harmed. Confused

3. prateksha asks her to marry garv to save the family honor Confused

garv n gauri equation after marriage should be interesting...but my heart goes to both sidri the couple...Ouch

Edited by riyya6 - 30 January 2013 at 8:20pm

tintin0602anurao.66

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by tintin0602

im just guessing...

1. For Appa Saheb as she does not want to be a reason for this DEATH...Confused

2. A call received stating if she does not marry garv, Sid will be harmed. Confused

3. prateksha asks her to marry garv to save the family honor Confused

garv n gauri equation after marriage should be interesting...but my heart goes to both sidri the couple...Ouch

you are right. may be. 
and there eq will be worth watching. the way they talked in front of the family without any hesitation. and way gauri refused him was quite dominating. i like the way garv said i too dont love u. hahaha. 
lets see what will happen with these people who hates each other and get married.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66honestyfirstriyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.