Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

chheda-Swetha-tintin0602Mili27tayabafarooquiZuzanaanurao.66hateme2--sumana13--honestyfirstslmuriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions30Jan:For and Against updtd" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapie

soapie

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Was waiting for your post, Sunshine Big smile

Will reply in detail in a while!

Yesterday's episode was so dhamaal...and unexpectedly hilarious! I just died laughing at Asavari and Appa Saheb's expressions!LOL

Btw, Garv looked Day Dreaming 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602Mili27sunshine99anurao.66hateme2riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

i have not watch the epi as todate... will commment after watching. with points to ponder LOL..Embarrassed ur post Thumbs Up

koel what was the meaning of works that asavri uttered... n what is rukavat...

GARV is hot ...Embarrassed

i just watched the epi. Points to ponderLOL there u go Hug

1. Why is Appa Saheb now made like a comic ... its not funny sach main... already we have asavri...LOL i dun see why vilains are turned into comedian Angry...

2. Why is everyone standing like a statue... yaar that girl is in big trouble n standing alone... wer is the mothers, family consoling her... my heart goes to gauri... shes treated like nobody just bcoz everyone else has plan of their interest...

3. I really dun understand why no one suspected GARv... his entry at that point of time... not convincing...

4. N why of all sudden he wants to marry gauri...LOL loved the way gauri gave it back... but hes no less too Clap garv n gauri story is interesting... Gauri hates Garv n GARV so called love gauri as a pawn... way to goLOL

5. i like the way gauri defended SID... she knows abt SID but what im not getting is no one wants to do something to help her... like statue LOL at least her cousin can at least help out...

6. Cv i dunno how true what im gonna say... just my view... its not gonna work like this... as a viewer im confuse now whether appa saheb is a comedian or villain now... if you wanna show villain then show dun confuse us... its not funny sach main... the whole thing like appa saheb faking n having heart attack , oh gosh its like a joke...i would have prefer garv going all out n marrying gauri by force if like that... what is all this faking here n there... if wanna show damaka show it but plz dun turn it into comedy...i really dun blame the TRP now... if u want the numbers give 100% n perform all out... dun give 70% then 30% flop, then thats the numbers given... in fact its kind of high for this kind of story... Angry

7. Even though im liking the garv gauri pair, i dun think will continue watching if they go it comedy way... IM NOT A FOOL...LOL

8. KIV whether to watch it in future... Ouch  ... signing off riyya Embarrassed 

Koel ur post is as usual Thumbs Up

Edited by riyya6 - 30 January 2013 at 11:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602Mili27--sumana13--honestyfirstsunshine99hateme2anurao.66

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

i have not watch the epi as todate... will commment after watching. with points to poder LOL..Embarrassed ur post Thumbs Up

Rukavat means obstruction .. The rest I have already told u. The reason of marraige to Gauri was also told ..  he hates the  Bhonsle's so much that it has now become his life...in layman's language he want to live 24/7  physically with the people he hates mentally...

-Swetha-tintin0602Mili27honestyfirstanurao.66riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

i have not watch the epi as todate... will commment after watching. with points to poder LOL..Embarrassed ur post Thumbs Up

Rukavat means obstruction .. The rest I have already told u. The reason of marraige to Gauri was also told ..  he hates the  Bhonsle's so much that it has now become his life...in layman's language he want to live 24/7  physically with the people he hates mentally...
ROFL... koel thank you... Embarrassed im always confuse with certain words / phrase... confuse soul LOL... underline ... danger danger danger buddy LOL

tintin0602-Swetha-Mili27honestyfirstsunshine99anurao.66

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
you were as always amazing. 
i liked garv, i mean he is hot and yesterday saw him smiling actually smirking. Embarrassed.
i felt bad for gauri. she was all the time pleading with her appa saheb but she doesnt know how bad is he. and that asavari was all commenting bad things for gauri. i hate her.Angry
well i think garv was enjoying all this act in front of his eyes as he only knows that these people are digging their know grave. the bhosle who will be saved from at the end will be only gauri. 
i cant forget that how gauri waved his hands and said NO to him on his face, i loved that.. 
but could understand why people are blamming sid? and how gauri herself came and said that she is ready for marriage with garv in the precap?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66honestyfirstsunshine99riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

i liked garv, i mean he is hot and yesterday saw him smiling actually smirking. Embarrassed.
i felt bad for gauri. she was all the time pleading with her appa saheb but she doesnt know how bad is he. and that asavari was all commenting bad things for gauri. i hate her.Angry
well i think garv was enjoying all this act in front of his eyes as he only knows that these people are digging their know grave. the bhosle who will be saved from at the end will be only gauri. 
i cant forget that how gauri waved his hands and said NO to him on his face, i loved that.. 
but could understand why people are blamming sid? and how gauri herself came and said that she is ready for marriage with garv in the precap?
Fainted man and money Royalty Free Stock Photo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602anurao.66honestyfirstsunshine99

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tintin0602

Fainted man and money Royalty Free Stock Photo
oops... Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66sunshine99riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.