Jan. 30- My Take

fee-fee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
While watching the episode today, multiple expressions came upon me.  

This was me: ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬  ðŸ¤£Maryum and Zoya are ðŸ¤¢  Asad 

If you have watched the episodes then you know exactly where these emotions go. Still few things I want to point out:

1- You'd think Asad would search every nook and cranny of the Store Room after hearing something after Zoya left. 
2- Rashid- Get some brains- why would you call someone over when you know Razia is there- right outside her room too???Really??!!!
3- Ayaan- You're leaving the house but keep stopping because you don't have the guts to leave, don't have anywhere to go and want your family to stop you. Your mom finally decides to faint because then you will not leave and you haven't even moved much. 
4- Zoya- Could you find any lamer excuses?

And above all, MARYUM you Idiot! Why would you leave the store room after everything that Zoya has said- and she leaves her dupatta after standing in there for like 2 minutes looking around. PLUS: Of all the rooms you found Asad's? 

I know Asad's room is amazing and I have already called it so back off everyone! 

Something I loved about today's episode was that Zoya kept talking about Asad's anger and Asad automatically thought it was Zoya in his bathroom- really?...she uses your bathroom often???HMMM... Interesting😆 

I also found it weird that today Asad told Ayaan to use the door when leaving, doesn't he normally lead Ayaan to the window- guess he finally realized the difficulty Ayaan must go through in order to use the window. ðŸ˜‰

I realized that I just ended up rambling- very sorry. I am too lazy to go back and fix the problems so please forgive me. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One more point to your list
They show the morning happenings and then they show night(precap). What happens in the entire day, how Marium does the essential things like lunch/dinner, loo, bath etc. without the knowledge of Ammi/Najma?! ðŸ˜•
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This Maryam hiding thing better end soon...just for the sake of pure logic :P

This raaz that keeps Rashid always at the feet of Razia and Mamaji is interesting...my prediction is that Razia had a role in that fire that killed Zoya's mother because she was insecure of the other woman...she got the fire done but made it look like Rashid did it...

what say?
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gapgirl

This Maryam hiding thing better end soon...just for the sake of pure logic :P

This raaz that keeps Rashid always at the feet of Razia and Mamaji is interesting...my prediction is that Razia had a role in that fire that killed Zoya's mother because she was insecure of the other woman...she got the fire done but made it look like Rashid did it...

what say?

I too support your theory