Who was Geeta pointing at? MAHA EPISODE

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
In the Maha episode promo we saw she was pointing a finger at someone? BUT WHO? πŸ˜•
My head will EXPLODE if its Harish, or Punkuri!!!! πŸ˜‘ If she says its Punkuri i will literally scream and personally meet the CV's myself and scream my heart out till they apologise and we get a new maha episode where it is Sheila and we can all live in peace and happiness. πŸ˜ƒ If the CV's make it either Harish, Punkuri or someone else EXCEPT Sheila, 😑the show will be going around in circles.🀒 It will make people loose interest.  I LOVE this show with my HEART AND SOUL. β€οΈ But if it happens and its not Sheila being blamed then...πŸ₯Ί PLEASE CV'S PLEASE. FOR GODS SAKE LET THIS LYING CHEAT SHEILA BE CAUGHT PLEASE πŸ€¬ 

THIS SHOW LOVES DROPPING HINTS...right? Im not sure if this counts as one BUT...When Sheila was threatening to leave again when Adi says he's gonna bring back Punkuri he said to her "ONCE THE TRUTH IS OUT, ITS YOUR DECISION IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE OR NOT

So MAYBE. just MAYBE. THERES A RAY OF HOPE. And Also Govardan Babu wouldn't just bring Geeta all the way too Mumbai JUST for her too lie again. She obviously TOLD HIM maybe who it was. Now he just brought her here to EXPOSE the truth. 

SO KEEP THE FAITH GUYS. I KNOW MY HEAD IS LITERALLY SPINNING IN CIRCLES. πŸ˜²

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hateme2 thumbnail
Let us have faith till Saturday.
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lets see...I fear that even if Geetha points to Sheela Avanthika s not gonna believe it πŸ€’

But as per spoilers Adi and Pankhu came 2 knw Sheela is the culprit...Does dat means no1 else knws it??:πŸ˜•
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am clueless ...geeta is a greedy witch ...Just hope it is shiela
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hab no idea...
geeta ka koi bharosa nai...
hateme2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

Lets see...I fear that even if Geetha points to Sheela Avanthika s not gonna believe it πŸ€’

But as per spoilers Adi and Pankhu came 2 knw Sheela is the culprit...Does dat means no1 else knws it??:πŸ˜•

Anu,  have some faith on Chutki Mama.
Edited by SAYAN18 - 11 years ago
hateme2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

I am clueless ...geeta is a greedy witch ...Just hope it is shiela

It is Sheila.

She will be exposed but not punished.
hateme2 thumbnail