Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
All I notice is that he looks damn hot Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Significance of the stubble (Page 8)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

Originally posted by Rhapsody

Originally posted by bheegi

Sangeeta...Chikna...that is a descriptive...love the image that comes with the "chikna" is very...tactile. My hands can imagine the feeling of it.

Yeah that's a common term used for a clean shaven good looking Munda in India 

really? it is such a earthy and graphic way of saying it.  As if you're admitting to having touched a man and know how it feels...Chikna!  I like it.  LOL   

That's so interesting! I've only learned my Hindi from tv (I'm Bengali) so I've never heard the word chikna before. Does it have any other meanings that give it that earthy feeling to you? I love learning about language. :)

My hindi is limited so don't know the local nuances of the language and slang. 

Chikna means smooth surface.  When Sangeeta used it to to describe a man...To me it implies more than just the look of the man it also says something about the feel...if you touch him he is smooth.  To me the word is very basic and earthy in it's imagery.  It is a very sensual word and I don't mean sexually.  I mean the word makes you think of both look and feel of the man.  So it an excellent way to describe a clean shaven good looking man. 

Wow, I love that! You described it so well- it really is a wonderful way to describe a man!

This is why I love this forum. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samba12

^^ omg  iiDona, you're a fan of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries? Never thought I'd come across a fellow fan at IF!
No wish to be rude...just curious...what are the Lizzie Bennet Diaries?
Am a die-hard P&P fan (of the original written version by Jane Austen, that is...) so am intrigued.
Wrong track perhaps?

PS

Oh man oh man oh man! It's so great, it's a modern adaptation of P&P via weblogs, Twitter, Tumblr, and so much. It's a transmedia experience and it's TERRIFIC. New episodes come out every Monday and Thursday! Lydia also has her own weblogs, and it appears that Gigi (Georgianna) will be getting some of her own too.

To get you up to speed, here's the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lizzie_Bennet_Diaries

I suggest you watch it in one fell swoop, that's what I did (I started watching in November though, so there is even more to catch up on now)

Episode 1 is here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KisuGP2lcPs

Enjoy :D

samba12

Groupbie

samba12

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

^^ omg  iiDona, you're a fan of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries? Never thought I'd come across a fellow fan at IF!
Am a die-hard P&P fan (of the original written version by Jane Austen, that is...) so am intrigued.
Wrong track perhaps?

PS

Oh man oh man oh man! It's so great, it's a modern adaptation of P&P via weblogs, Twitter, Tumblr, and so much. It's a transmedia experience and it's TERRIFIC. New episodes come out every Monday and Thursday! Lydia also has her own weblogs, and it appears that Gigi (Georgianna) will be getting some of her own too.

To get you up to speed, here's the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lizzie_Bennet_Diaries

I suggest you watch it in one fell swoop, that's what I did (I started watching in November though, so there is even more to catch up on now)

Oh wow!! That was quick :)
Thanks a lot for the enthusiastic response. 
Shall absolutely check it all out.
Tend to be a fell swoop kind of person ...so shall heed your advice.

This is why I enjoy this forum. Immediate responses and so generous at that.

Thanks again
'PS

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Wrong track perhaps?

PS

Oh wow!! That was quick :)
Thanks a lot for the enthusiastic response. 
Shall absolutely check it all out.
Tend to be a fell swoop kind of person ...so shall heed your advice.

This is why I enjoy this forum. Immediate responses and so generous at that.

Thanks again
'PS

You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
So the dark shadows of his stubble did show their face ...hope Dilshaad survives and asad will be clean shaven again

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
M just loving his new look !!
He looks so hawt and I agree this is meaningful !!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.