Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by Shell16

Sangeeta...Chikna...that is a descriptive...love the image that comes with the "chikna" is very...tactile. My hands can imagine the feeling of it.

Yeah that's a common term used for a clean shaven good looking Munda in India 

Is it really? I just learned something new! That's cool :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Significance of the stubble (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhapsody

Haha yes, I am definitively in the clean shaven group, I like my men like Greek statues ;)

Yeah, I can see how the present storyline might keep Asad from being as meticulous as he would be otherwise. I guess it works for the story, but I feel much less inclined to ogle at him right now, lol. Ah well, perhaps this means I will be able to focus on work again.

Btw can we talk about how if Asad was going to have stubble, he should have had some in Mangalpur? I mean, they were out in the wilderness for like two days.

(thank god he didn't though, otherwise I would have been too focused on it again and would have been unable to enjoy the scenes as much, lol)

Greek god is another good way to describe him.

With Asad we have seen him clean so it will be really hard to take him in his unkept state.  Today he kind of looked tired and greasy.  Not a good look for him.

Get it for the storyline but hope they he comes back to the meticulous, without being narcissist, look.

bheegi

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Sangeeta...Chikna...that is a descriptive...love the image that comes with the "chikna" is very...tactile. My hands can imagine the feeling of it.

really? it is such a earthy and graphic way of saying it.  As if you're admitting to having touched a man and know how it feels...Chikna!  I like it.  LOL   

Edited by Shell16 - 31 January 2013 at 12:24pm

bheegi

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

really? it is such a earthy and graphic way of saying it.  As if you're admitting to having touched a man and know how it feels...Chikna!  I like it.  LOL   

That's so interesting! I've only learned my Hindi from tv (I'm Bengali) so I've never heard the word chikna before. Does it have any other meanings that give it that earthy feeling to you? I love learning about language. :)

bheegi

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Allah Miyah !!! thats a great interpretation of the development if Asad's character.
he does look sexy btw Smile Clap

bheegi

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Greek god is another good way to describe him.

With Asad we have seen him clean so it will be really hard to take him in his unkept state.  Today he kind of looked tired and greasy.  Not a good look for him.

Get it for the storyline but hope they he comes back to the meticulous, without being narcissist, look.

Yes, that's exactly it! I'm so used to seeing him clean it's hard for me to take him in his unkempt state.

I'm sure they'll come back to the meticulous look eventually...I'm just being a baby, haha.

Shell16

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

That's so interesting! I've only learned my Hindi from tv (I'm Bengali) so I've never heard the word chikna before. Does it have any other meanings that give it that earthy feeling to you? I love learning about language. :)

My hindi is limited so don't know the local nuances of the language and slang. 

Chikna means smooth surface.  When Sangeeta used it to to describe a man...To me it implies more than just the look of the man it also says something about the feel...if you touch him he is smooth.  To me the word is very basic and earthy in it's imagery.  It is a very sensual word and I don't mean sexually.  I mean the word makes you think of both look and feel of the man.  So it an excellent way to describe a clean shaven good looking man. 

Edited by Shell16 - 31 January 2013 at 12:36pm

samba12

Groupbie

samba12

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

^^ omg  iiDona, you're a fan of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries? Never thought I'd come across a fellow fan at IF!
No wish to be rude...just curious...what are the Lizzie Bennet Diaries?
Am a die-hard P&P fan (of the original written version by Jane Austen, that is...) so am intrigued.
Wrong track perhaps?

PS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.