Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Haha yes, I am definitively in the clean shaven group, I like my men like Greek statues ;)

Yeah, I can see how the present storyline might keep Asad from being as meticulous as he would be otherwise. I guess it works for the story, but I feel much less inclined to ogle at him right now, lol. Ah well, perhaps this means I will be able to focus on work again.

Btw can we talk about how if Asad was going to have stubble, he should have had some in Mangalpur? I mean, they were out in the wilderness for like two days.

(thank god he didn't though, otherwise I would have been too focused on it again and would have been unable to enjoy the scenes as much, lol)

Edited by Rhapsody - 31 January 2013 at 12:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Significance of the stubble (Page 6)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhapsody

Haha yes, I am definitively in the clear cut group, I like my men like Greek statues ;)

Yeah, I can see how the present storyline might keep Asad from being as meticulous as he would be otherwise. I guess it works for the story, but I feel much less inclined to ogle at him right now, lol. Ah well, perhaps this means I will be able to focus on work again.

Btw can we talk about how if Asad was going to have stubble, he should have had some in Mangalpur? I mean, they were out in the wilderness for like two days.

(thank god he didn't though, otherwise I would have been too focused on it again and would have been unable to enjoy the scenes as much, lol)

He did have a little stubble in mangalpur...it was more like a day of not saving. Today looked like a whole week of unshaven look. 

zara-KSG-malik

IF-Sizzlerz

zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

haha well said Clap

how hawt KSG looks with stubble , its hard to concentrate on story when he is in frame Embarrassed

bheegi

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Today looked like a whole week of unshaven look. 

That is unbelievably depresssing, I can't even, haha. Like, I can handle a day- thought he looked super hot during the Mangalpur scenes. But this? nononononnono

Well, as long as there aren't any really awesome mitwa moments while he looks like this, I guess I can handle this avatar of his for the moment!

I am probably the only person who is so emotionally invested in this, lmao

bheegi

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Sangeeta...Chikna...that is a descriptive...love the image that comes with the "chikna" is very...tactile. My hands can imagine the feeling of it.

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

That is unbelievably depresssing, I can't even, haha. Like, I can handle a day- thought he looked super hot during the Mangalpur scenes. But this? nononononnono

Well, as long as there aren't any really awesome mitwa moments while he looks like this, I guess I can handle this avatar of his for the moment!

Actually, he looked quite good today even though I am a clean- shaven -look fan myself. Hs scene with Dilawar mama was all the more impressive with his unshaven look .

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

Sangeeta...Chikna...that is a descriptive...love the image that comes with the "chikna" is very...tactile. My hands can imagine the feeling of it.

Yeah that's a common term used for a clean shaven good looking Munda in India 

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Actually, he looked quite good today even though I am a clean- shaven -look fan myself. Hs scene with Dilawar mama was all the more impressive with his unshaven look .

Glad to hear that! Wasn't too impressed by what I saw in that new promo w/ the gunshot, so I wasn't looking forward to much.

Guess either way I will just focus on his wonderful voice today and tomorrow, haha. Nothing is going to change that, at least!

bheegi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.