Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hi Sangeeta,

I have been wanting to reply to this post since yesterday. I love your observation and as I was watching today's episode I see exactly what you're saying. Asad is going through some significant changes although at an unconscious level. The change is affecting him emotionally, psychologically and now physically. Not sure if you noticed that when Zoya moved the tissue box today he moved it back as if he is trying to fight these changes and when she moved it back he doesn't notice. It was interesting that the CVs are showing this change in this subtle manner.

Having said that I hope Asad comes back to his regular grooming habits. There is nothing more attractive than a well groomed clean man. Karan has a beautifully (in a manly way) chiseled face that it is a sin to hide it.
On a completely different note as the relationship between a man and a woman moves to a higher level ... a man with a stubble is no good, it doesn't matter how good looking and sexy he looks...in fact a stubble hurts!!!!!
Lol
Shelly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Significance of the stubble (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Wait, so did he still have it today? Is it gone?

bheegi

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhapsody

Wait, so did he still have it today? Is it gone?

Yes...he still had it today and it was darker.  I hope he shaves soon...but he wont.

bheegi

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Haha nooo I am so not a happy camper right now :')

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I assume you're in the clean cut camp...I agree.

But I don't think the stubble is going anywhere considering the story line.  If you haven't watched I don't want to ruin it for you.

bheegi

xNinalove

Goldie

xNinalove

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
OMG,that actually makes sense Shocked

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

Hi Sangeeta,

I have been wanting to reply to this post since yesterday. I love your observation and as I was watching today's episode I see exactly what you're saying. Asad is going through some significant changes although at an unconscious level. The change is affecting him emotionally, psychologically and now physically. Not sure if you noticed that when Zoya moved the tissue box today he moved it back as if he is trying to fight these changes and when she moved it back he doesn't notice. It was interesting that the CVs are showing this change in this subtle manner.

Having said that I hope Asad comes back to his regular grooming habits. There is nothing more attractive than a well groomed clean man. Karan has a beautifully (in a manly way) chiseled face that it is a sin to hide it.
On a completely different note as the relationship between a man and a woman moves to a higher level ... a man with a stubble is no good, it doesn't matter how good looking and sexy he looks...in fact a stubble hurts!!!!!
Lol
Shelly

Thanks Shelly. Even I like the clean shaven look esp on KSG just because he has such a perfect face. Good observation about the tissue box. I can imagine it must be hard for asad to see so many things getting out of control in his life. Hope to see our chikna back soon :)

Edited by bheegi - 31 January 2013 at 12:02pm

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

I assume you're in the clean cut camp...I agree.

But I don't think the stubble is going anywhere considering the story line.  If you haven't watched I don't want to ruin it for you.

Oh boy...don't want to see a beard. Stubble is ok but beard is not my cup of tea :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.