Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

^^Hello. Yes, a religious viewer. DFTBA
Nerdfighter?

Haha I'm not acquainted with any of their earlier work, unfortunately- just an ardent Austen fan! I can't wait to see what their next adaptation is going to be. I'm so sad the LBD is going to be ending soon! I can't wait till tomorrow :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Significance of the stubble (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for your response.  Yes, it could be a coincidence but knowing KSG- he takes his characters very seriously- this was probably a well thought out change in his appearance. I think we might see a similar change in zoya- her dressing style will change when she falls in love completely. She is still not there yet. I think she will start wearing more ethnic clothes when the change happens. Lets see if my observation is right. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10freezie

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhapsody

Haha I'm not acquainted with any of their earlier work, unfortunately- just an ardent Austen fan! I can't wait to see what their next adaptation is going to be. I'm so sad the LBD is going to be ending soon! I can't wait till tomorrow :)
ending? when? this is a disaster...
well, as long as they do another book. emma, maybe?

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

Originally posted by Rhapsody

ending? when? this is a disaster...
well, as long as they do another book. emma, maybe?

Well, they're already on the Pemberley arc, so I'm guessing probably late February, early March. :(

I would love for them to do Emma! Emma's my favorite, haha :)

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessjojo

Interesting observation bheegi. If it was indeed intentional on their part, then wow...I salute this PH for their attention to detail..

I think it is intentional because KSG puts in a lot of effort into his characters. I think even zoya will start wearing different clothes once she starts changing

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
devdas asad LOL

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

devdas asad LOL

When that happens...will get get a full beard?Confused

WhenInRome

IF-Dazzler

WhenInRome

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
wow!!!
very nice observation Clap

bheegi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.