Significance of the stubble - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bheegi

Today looked like a whole week of unshaven look. 

That is unbelievably depresssing, I can't even, haha. Like, I can handle a day- thought he looked super hot during the Mangalpur scenes. But this? nononononnono

Well, as long as there aren't any really awesome mitwa moments while he looks like this, I guess I can handle this avatar of his for the moment!

I am probably the only person who is so emotionally invested in this, lmao

Sangeeta...Chikna...that is a descriptive...love the image that comes with the "chikna" is very...tactile. My hands can imagine the feeling of it.

Originally posted by Rhapsody

That is unbelievably depresssing, I can't even, haha. Like, I can handle a day- thought he looked super hot during the Mangalpur scenes. But this? nononononnono

Well, as long as there aren't any really awesome mitwa moments while he looks like this, I guess I can handle this avatar of his for the moment!

I am probably the only person who is so emotionally invested in this, lmao

Actually, he looked quite good today even though I am a clean- shaven -look fan myself. Hs scene with Dilawar mama was all the more impressive with his unshaven look .
Originally posted by Shell16

Sangeeta...Chikna...that is a descriptive...love the image that comes with the "chikna" is very...tactile. My hands can imagine the feeling of it.

Yeah that's a common term used for a clean shaven good looking Munda in India 

Actually, he looked quite good today even though I am a clean- shaven -look fan myself. Hs scene with Dilawar mama was all the more impressive with his unshaven look .

Glad to hear that! Wasn't too impressed by what I saw in that new promo w/ the gunshot, so I wasn't looking forward to much.

Guess either way I will just focus on his wonderful voice today and tomorrow, haha. Nothing is going to change that, at least!

Is it really? I just learned something new! That's cool :)
Originally posted by Rhapsody

Haha yes, I am definitively in the clean shaven group, I like my men like Greek statues ;)

Yeah, I can see how the present storyline might keep Asad from being as meticulous as he would be otherwise. I guess it works for the story, but I feel much less inclined to ogle at him right now, lol. Ah well, perhaps this means I will be able to focus on work again.

Btw can we talk about how if Asad was going to have stubble, he should have had some in Mangalpur? I mean, they were out in the wilderness for like two days.

(thank god he didn't though, otherwise I would have been too focused on it again and would have been unable to enjoy the scenes as much, lol)

Greek god is another good way to describe him.

With Asad we have seen him clean so it will be really hard to take him in his unkept state.  Today he kind of looked tired and greasy.  Not a good look for him.

Get it for the storyline but hope they he comes back to the meticulous, without being narcissist, look.

really? it is such a earthy and graphic way of saying it.  As if you're admitting to having touched a man and know how it feels...Chikna!  I like it.  LOL   
Edited by Shell16 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shell16

really? it is such a earthy and graphic way of saying it.  As if you're admitting to having touched a man and know how it feels...Chikna!  I like it.  LOL   

That's so interesting! I've only learned my Hindi from tv (I'm Bengali) so I've never heard the word chikna before. Does it have any other meanings that give it that earthy feeling to you? I love learning about language. :)
Allah Miyah !!! thats a great interpretation of the development if Asad's character.
he does look sexy btw 😊 👏