Significance of the stubble - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Wait, so did he still have it today? Is it gone?
Originally posted by Rhapsody

Wait, so did he still have it today? Is it gone?

Yes...he still had it today and it was darker.  I hope he shaves soon...but he wont.
Haha nooo I am so not a happy camper right now :')
I assume you're in the clean cut camp...I agree.

But I don't think the stubble is going anywhere considering the story line.  If you haven't watched I don't want to ruin it for you.
OMG,that actually makes sense 😲
Originally posted by Shell16

Hi Sangeeta,

I have been wanting to reply to this post since yesterday. I love your observation and as I was watching today's episode I see exactly what you're saying. Asad is going through some significant changes although at an unconscious level. The change is affecting him emotionally, psychologically and now physically. Not sure if you noticed that when Zoya moved the tissue box today he moved it back as if he is trying to fight these changes and when she moved it back he doesn't notice. It was interesting that the CVs are showing this change in this subtle manner.

Having said that I hope Asad comes back to his regular grooming habits. There is nothing more attractive than a well groomed clean man. Karan has a beautifully (in a manly way) chiseled face that it is a sin to hide it.
On a completely different note as the relationship between a man and a woman moves to a higher level ... a man with a stubble is no good, it doesn't matter how good looking and sexy he looks...in fact a stubble hurts!!!!!
Lol
Shelly

Thanks Shelly. Even I like the clean shaven look esp on KSG just because he has such a perfect face. Good observation about the tissue box. I can imagine it must be hard for asad to see so many things getting out of control in his life. Hope to see our chikna back soon :)
Edited by bheegi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shell16

I assume you're in the clean cut camp...I agree.

But I don't think the stubble is going anywhere considering the story line.  If you haven't watched I don't want to ruin it for you.

Oh boy...don't want to see a beard. Stubble is ok but beard is not my cup of tea :)
Haha yes, I am definitively in the clean shaven group, I like my men like Greek statues ;)

Yeah, I can see how the present storyline might keep Asad from being as meticulous as he would be otherwise. I guess it works for the story, but I feel much less inclined to ogle at him right now, lol. Ah well, perhaps this means I will be able to focus on work again.

Btw can we talk about how if Asad was going to have stubble, he should have had some in Mangalpur? I mean, they were out in the wilderness for like two days.

(thank god he didn't though, otherwise I would have been too focused on it again and would have been unable to enjoy the scenes as much, lol)Edited by Rhapsody - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rhapsody

Haha yes, I am definitively in the clear cut group, I like my men like Greek statues ;)

Yeah, I can see how the present storyline might keep Asad from being as meticulous as he would be otherwise. I guess it works for the story, but I feel much less inclined to ogle at him right now, lol. Ah well, perhaps this means I will be able to focus on work again.

Btw can we talk about how if Asad was going to have stubble, he should have had some in Mangalpur? I mean, they were out in the wilderness for like two days.

(thank god he didn't though, otherwise I would have been too focused on it again and would have been unable to enjoy the scenes as much, lol)

He did have a little stubble in mangalpur...it was more like a day of not saving. Today looked like a whole week of unshaven look. 

haha well said 👏

how hawt KSG looks with stubble , its hard to concentrate on story when he is in frame 😳