Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

may be!!! falling in love!!! - Page 2

only_kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
🀣 jab mai pad raha tha i was like yeh kahi team toh nahi badal rahi..i thik tumhe pata hoga mai kiskebaare mai baat kar rahi hoon...cn say subah subah jatka laga...phewww
Swaron...filal i dont watch d3... issiliye mujhe exactly nahi pata ki show mai kya horahi..
But can say swaron r cutely personified...vrushan r really goin well i think...
u scared me...!!!Edited by only_kriyansh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swaron4eva_Sabz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wait.
Did I just read a post from YOU on SwaRon?
Yeh kya ho rahah bhaiya ye kya ho raha hai?!?
You can't believe how happy I am right now!
Cz I know how much you love KR n it is a super-huge-pleasant-surprise to see someone like you at this crucial time for SwaRon actually being affected by them.
SwaRon ka Megic to pathar dil waalon ko bhi kabhi na kabhi efffect kar hi jaatha hai πŸ˜† (nt calling u pathar dil, par I'm happy that tumhare dil me Swaron ke liye respect se kuch jyada jagah ban rahi hai)
Hope to see a plenty of Swaron posts from you!
YEH KAISA SAWAAL HAI? OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE WELCOMED WITH ALL OUR HEARTS TO THE SWARONLAND πŸ˜ƒ
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
itz ofcouse your call want to watch d3 or not...
 but so sweet of hardcore kr fan to make such a cute post on swaron.
i really loved itπŸ˜ƒ...and yes big welcome to swaronlandπŸ€—
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Deetha..
Evn,I ws wonderin d same ! [
Honestly,aftr Shakti di's exit o to b precise kriya's character ended,I use to watch it only n only fr Amar Sir n Tanha buh thn many things happend which literally broke my heart...
Agree,Evn I cnt miss d pleasure of Watchn Amar Sir Acting n now we hv Swaron(Vrushan) too :D buh thn.. We hv d othr couple too :( :/
unable to figure out wht to do..
Wheneva I watch it..I get hurt.. It stab my heart,affect my mood n wht not !
If I dun watch.. I feel lik.. Damn Missed Amar Sir.. !

arhhh.. Dis Addiction ! Somebody plz help me out!! Wht to do????? Continue gtn hurt o continue watchn Amar Sir n Vrushan... Ummm.. Hmmm.. Dunnnooo !

Kriyaansh r d best couple indeed ! Buh I evn Admire our cute Swaron(Tanha) a lot n now fallin fr our Vrushan(Swaron) too...
gosh,ye toh dharmsankat vali situation ho gyi h !
πŸ˜† Edited by Pihu.k11 - 11 years ago
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ofcourse You are welcome to the swaRon mansion as U say it!every swaRon fan willl be glad to have to here..and moreover giving a second chance to D3/swaRon like us all!!
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya I already know u from u r work on kR and u r recent work on Swaron (wild love )I know u r an awesome writer . Iam happy dat such a hardcore fan of KR is making post on Swaron it's cute . It's up to u r call one thing I want to say welcome to Swaron land dear 😳( my remote has mute button I think u know what iam trying to tell lol πŸ˜† )Edited by bhanumathitanha - 11 years ago
Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Deetha! I've been around the forum since the time D3 started and have known how ardent a fan of KR you are. And trust me, it is EXTREMELY heartwarming to see all you old D3ians coming back and loving SwaRon like this! Even though I am and always will be a SwaRon fan, even i prefer KR over TR. SS and KR make D3, dil dosti dance. After Kriya's exit i realized how KR was sooo much more better then whats going on abhi. So i get your dilemma about watching the other couple. So here's a thing i do in such situations- change the channel. and keep reverting back until you see the scene is over. Its the best way. :P

And dear, you are more than welcome to this beautiful and passionate land of SwaRon & SwaRon lovers. Swayam and Sharon ke jaadu se koi zaada der tak nahi bach sakta. πŸ˜†

Keep making posts and commenting with us on our SS discussions around here. I'm getting a feeling that its gonna be awesome to have you around with all of us! 

Cheers to SwaRon! 

Edited by D3fication - 11 years ago
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: asmaju

Yeah tho pata tha mujhe..Afterall the stroy of Swaron is superb..
I just wish and hope Cv's dont drag it beyond extent...

And yup not only you I heard it from many KR fans...

yeah i wish atleast they wont spoil swaron now!!!!!!!!

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: amipatel2

same thing happend with me welcome to swaron land!!!

so we travelled on the same boat at sometime...😊 thank u
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
U won't leave me alone after u becum busy wid d3 again na*pout*