I want cute, positive roles: Chandni Bhagwanani of

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
The cute and chubby Chandni Bhagwanani isn't really thrilled about playing negative roles. She wants to stick to cute, positive roles on TV.

Vampish roles don't appeal to Chandni Bhagwanani, the lead actress of "Amita Ka Amit". She wants to stick to positive roles because she feels that such roles have the maximum impact on audiences.

"I want to play positive roles. I feel that the maximum percentage of the audience consists of housewives who relate more to positive characters and want to watch them more. This is why I want to stick to doing cute, positive roles only," she told IANS.

"Amita Ka Amit" is not her maiden stint with the camera. She started modelling at a very young age and also been a part of films like "Ek Din 24 Ghante" and "Ek Rishta: The Bond of Love".

"I started modelling when I was seven years old. My father was involved in theatre and it was his dream that I become an actress," said the actress who plays a podgy happy-go-lucky girl in the show.

Television was never on her wish list.

"It was not like I wanted to enter television. I did two films and then started doing television. Now I am settled here but yes if I lose weight, I would love to do films as well," she said.

Talking about her new show, Chandni Bhagwanani said: "I am very happy with the show and I am very excited as well. The story is very relatable and it is a fun experience shooting it."

As of now, "Amita Ka Amit" is her sole priority.

"I don't have anything else planned at the moment as this show has just started. After this I have no idea what I will be do," she said.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want cute, positive roles: Chandni Bhagwanani of" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Hey dear
This article is already posted , here is the link
TOI: Chandni wants cute n sensitive roles

I shall get this thread closed Embarrassed Hope its ok.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.