Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

New Promo-Kunal Faith In His Love(Video Pg 13) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 15

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Originally posted by hima2012

Originally posted by Rush2220

But she won;t see him na Rush because she doesn't want to show her face to him.. black vest bhi kaam nahi aayegaConfused He should keep hugging her and telling her ILU in her ear.. after 2 times of that, she may automatically turn towards him unable to resist!LOL

aree chupke chupke chori chori zaroor dekhegi...she cant resist...kal bhi when Kunal tells Veena 'thoda late nahin aa sakti tthi' did u see the smile she gave...i thot it was 'wicked'Wink

also i belive right now it should be 'choona mana hai' for SiNalBig smile

Really, she saw him?.. I did not notice that.. will watch the video againLOL Yeah.. choona mana hai lekin hug thak tho theek hai!Embarrassed

tum log phir se shuruLOL
Rush he bought chocolates too.LOL

Yes, he brought chocolates for her too! just hope they are not 'hot'LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigmPrads

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo-Kunal Faith In His Love(Video Pg 13) (Page 8)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged

But she won;t see him na Rush because she doesn't want to show her face to him.. black vest bhi kaam nahi aayegaConfused He should keep hugging her and telling her ILU in her ear.. after 2 times of that, she may automatically turn towards him unable to resist!LOL

aree chupke chupke chori chori zaroor dekhegi...she cant resist...kal bhi when Kunal tells Veena 'thoda late nahin aa sakti tthi' did u see the smile she gave...i thot it was 'wicked'Wink

Really, she saw him?.. I did not notice that.. will watch the video againLOL Yeah.. choona mana hai lekin hug thak tho theek hai!Embarrassed

tum log phir se shuruLOL

LOLLOL
jo bhi hoo veena hai na beech mei ane ke  liye.so no worries she will keep an eye.usski Timing kamal haiLOL

-Hima-Prads

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Kunal had come completely prepared! Woh to Veena aa gayi veech mein .. otherwise Wink

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
There is not much to the promo except KC's positive dialogue, but then beggars can't be choosers so happy at least we got a promo after so long  Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishsinal_saamiparadigmPrads-Hima-parichayanshweta_r

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
TFs Leela

Hey raam !!!! tum log fir shuru ho gaye ...Baap re kahin bhi shuru ho jaate ho tum log LOLLOL

Yaar baki sab baad mein, pahele toh KC in black shirt n self talks with so much confidence in eyes itself so HOT!!! WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hey very very  happy B'day Pankhuri ... Indeed happy too for all of us Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prads

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged

no she did not turn around...but for those 2 sec she forgot her insecurities and just enjoyed the moment n her husbandBig smile...i felt it was a nice touch.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishsinal_saamieshi.nlrainbowgirl-Hima-Rajash

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Do these CVs read our forum..They r applying whatever we discuss here in episode..

Yesterday Kunal was in full on romantic mood...But Veena came in between as KMH..

otherwise pata nahi kya hota

Can someone pls upload the link of this promo..i hv not got to watch it till now..OuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged

tum log phir se shuruLOL

yes Eshi hum nahin sudhrengen, n yep he bought Chocs and was emphasizing too...ki chocolate hai...i was soLOL 

Hima Choclates are never 'hot' Rosh makes them 'hot'

Edited by Rush2220 - 31 January 2013 at 2:30am

-Hima-eshi.nl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top