Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

New Promo-Kunal Faith In His Love(Video Pg 13) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Paradigm!!!...:)Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo-Kunal Faith In His Love(Video Pg 13) (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by hima2012

Bolo na Rush.. would love to hear your take on the promo.Wink 

I saw the promo but could not hear properly as the tv volume was low.. by the time I got remote and turned on the volume, it was over!ConfusedLOL

BTW, Happy B'day Paradigm!!Party Samjho this promo gift is from me!!LOLLOL
Incase you girls plan on PM'ing the hot stuff , pls include me too! LOL

Chitra u know I dont do 'hot stuffing' on PMs ...jo hai khulleaam haiROFL

in the promo Kunal talks of 'kuch karne warne ki baat' I am like u dont need to do anything Mr Chopra...just keep flaunting yourself in front of her in black vest (n hey this in HIS interest not any vested interestLOL) and keep giving 'the looks' with a smile...she will be soon in your armsBig smile

Disclaimer - just for fun...no CNight yet

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-Rajash-AkkiLuvsNBT-

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Happy b'day paradigm

Just watched promo.positive one. Kunal is smiling in that promo.may be if we are lucky he will connect dots LOL.whatever atlast we got a promo Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173Rush2220

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Happy b'day paradigm, have a good one...the promo is a giftBig smile

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by chitsss

Bolo na Rush.. would love to hear your take on the promo.Wink 

I saw the promo but could not hear properly as the tv volume was low.. by the time I got remote and turned on the volume, it was over!ConfusedLOL

BTW, Happy B'day Paradigm!!Party Samjho this promo gift is from me!!LOLLOL
Incase you girls plan on PM'ing the hot stuff , pls include me too! LOL

Chitra u know I dont do 'hot stuffing' on PMs ...jo hai khulleaam haiROFL

in the promo Kunal talks of 'kuch karne warne ki baat' I am like u dont need to do anything Mr Chopra...just keep flaunting yourself in front of her in black vest (n hey this in HIS interest not any vested interestLOL) and keep giving 'the looks' with a smile...she will be soon in your armsBig smile

Disclaimer - just for fun...no CNight yet

But she won;t see him na Rush because she doesn't want to show her face to him.. black vest bhi kaam nahi aayegaConfused He should keep hugging her and telling her ILU in her ear.. after 2 times of that, she may automatically turn towards him unable to resist!LOL

Rush2220

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged

But she won;t see him na Rush because she doesn't want to show her face to him.. black vest bhi kaam nahi aayegaConfused He should keep hugging her and telling her ILU in her ear.. after 2 times of that, she may automatically turn towards him unable to resist!LOL

aree chupke chupke chori chori zaroor dekhegi...she cant resist...kal bhi when Kunal tells Veena 'thoda late nahin aa sakti tthi' did u see the smile she gave...i thot it was 'wicked'Wink

also i belive right now it should be 'choona mana hai' for SiNalBig smile

-Hima-

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged

aree chupke chupke chori chori zaroor dekhegi...she cant resist...kal bhi when Kunal tells Veena 'thoda late nahin aa sakti tthi' did u see the smile she gave...i thot it was 'wicked'Wink

Really, she saw him?.. I did not notice that.. will watch the video againLOL Yeah.. choona mana hai lekin hug thak tho theek hai!Embarrassed

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Really, she saw him?.. I did not notice that.. will watch the video againLOL Yeah.. choona mana hai lekin hug thak tho theek hai!Embarrassed

tum log phir se shuruLOL
Rush he bought chocolates too.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top