Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

New Promo-Kunal Faith In His Love(Video Pg 13) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 15

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot.. Today happens to be my birthday! What a terrific gift. We get a promo and that too a positive one!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04olivia7divra4vipraja26divya17.8--AiSha--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo-Kunal Faith In His Love(Video Pg 13) (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vipraja26

vipraja26

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
wonderful  news    leels    !  And  thanks  for  the  same  .

Thanks  to  all  those  members  who  took  the    initiative  and time    to  make  it  comethro  !

well  the  promo does  seem    very  positive      and  like  many    suggest  it  would  be  lovely  to   see it  go  thro  in lines  of  vivah    !

I  loved   vivah    for  its   very  positive   and  sensible  approach    (  both  from  the  hero  side   aswell   as  from  his  family  side   )    so  it  would  be  a ice  oppertunity  to  every  member  of  the  chopra family   to    show  their  support  ,  love  and  care    to  sidhhi    after  all  those    things  that  she  has  always  done  for  the  family .

loving  this  track  and  hope  they  do  show  Kc    in   a  smart    and  loving   manner  towards siddhi  !

Thank you  cvs    and  do  keep  up  the  good  work  .  we  do  appreciate  your    efforts  greatly  so  far  !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7

vipraja26

vipraja26

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Thanks a lot.. Today happens to be my birthday! What a terrific gift. We get a promo and that too a positive one!!

A   very   happy birthday  to  you  !

Edited by vipraja26 - 30 January 2013 at 10:26pm

olivia7

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Oh WOW..DancingDancingDancing

Finally this channel had to bow down in front of us passionate fans..

congrats to everyone who took time n efforts on twitter for this mission promote Parichay (including meEmbarrassed)

this is the time for party guys.Party

Its indeed a double celebrations..one for the release of a promo and second tht the promo was positive...it has been ages since we got a positive Parichay promo...

Last but not the least..Thnx a lot Leela for this wonderful news...HugI logged on to the forum and this is d first thing I read..u made my day..

M really looking forward for this track eagerly..Day Dreaming..Kunal trying to instill confidence in her and wooing her back...Clap wow..cant wait...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7sagar_ayush-AkkiLuvsNBT-

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday to you...

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

sak91

Groupbie

sak91

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

A very vry happy bday.. Star

And congo for d promo(dat too.a positive one).. Wink

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

sak91

Groupbie

sak91

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot leela for d promo news..

when i logged into d forum and saw d promo topic , dere was a smile.on my face and when I read dat, d smile got wider..

Thanks for making my day..
Big smile

Edited by sak91 - 30 January 2013 at 10:52pm

kalpanaR

IF-Sizzlerz

kalpanaR

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Happy birthday to you...have fun and enjoy your day

Post Reply New Post

Go to top