Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

New Promo-Kunal Faith In His Love(Video Pg 13) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

about time we get a promo after ages.
If KC is talking about making Siddhi come to him, hopefully he came to learn of Siddhi's fear, insecurity, not to mention sacrificial tendencies.Smile 

exactly jay the whole purpose behind this promo seems to be that kunal knows reg siddhi's fear, otherwise why would he say he will make siddhi come to him from her own heart and wish etc. 

looks like siddhi will be brought home soon

though i dont expect much from them but maybe kunal's parents help him too

we always wanted a track where kunal will woo siddhi, and this seems to be the one and it has a vivah movie angle to it too. 

norzar

hopefully Veenamata may have opened her mouth or Kunal comes to learn from hospital staff as they see Kunal there all the time.
I would love Vivah movie kind of track.
they can show as things get better, Siddhi's scar heals as well due to Kunal's love and care for her. I want it to be this direction so muchBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo-Kunal Faith In His Love(Video Pg 13) (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by norzar

hi

about time we get a promo after ages.
If KC is talking about making Siddhi come to him, hopefully he came to learn of Siddhi's fear, insecurity, not to mention sacrificial tendencies.Smile 

exactly jay the whole purpose behind this promo seems to be that kunal knows reg siddhi's fear, otherwise why would he say he will make siddhi come to him from her own heart and wish etc. 

looks like siddhi will be brought home soon

though i dont expect much from them but maybe kunal's parents help him too

we always wanted a track where kunal will woo siddhi, and this seems to be the one and it has a vivah movie angle to it too. 

norzar

hopefully Veenamata may have opened her mouth or Kunal comes to learn from hospital staff as they see Kunal there all the time.
I would love Vivah movie kind of track.
they can show as things get better, Siddhi's scar heals as well due to Kunal's love and care for her. I want it to be this direction so muchBig smileEmbarrassed

jay its possible that veena tells kunal or maybe like you said doc or nurse tell him . it will make sense this way. 

vivah was a beautiful track and i so would love aspects fo that in this show

yes they can show siddhi recovering along the time and at same time kunal wooing her and brining confidence in her. he can also make her understand that she will recover and its not a permanent phase. right now she believes its the end of the road, she needs to get out fo that 

and like we all know siddhi affects kunal the most

while kunal affects siddhi the most

they rule each other's heart mind and soul

norazr

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7divra4vipraja26shweta_r-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

TFS. Its great news indeed. Efforts of members paid off finally.

Sounds like a positive track. Good. Let's see what they have in store for us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26

amarjyoti

amarjyoti

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
ab ayaga maza ,thanks for the news yaar link upload karo,ab maza ayaga is track mai,dekhta hai kunal  kya karta hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26shweta_r

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Really glad to hear about this promo... Thumbs Up so they do listen to us??? Let us compliment them about giving us the promo and asking them to keep more coming..

I am thrilled that the promo is positive... Promo + Precap = Rockstar Kunal!!!! 

I think Kunal will be like what he was when Thakraal was not refusing to let Siddhi get out of the work contract, when he recorded the conversation and threatened to call Nari-Shakti people LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26sarah_singh

divya17.8

IF-Dazzler

divya17.8

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...
its really a grtt news...
nd also a big thankxx to all parichayians who tweeted for the whole day for new parichay promo..
all your efforts really paid off...

looking forwrd for this track...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

praneet1708

IF-Dazzler

praneet1708

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Scars heal not with medicines but with love!

And siddhi needs a lot of that from kunal.. A beautiful track can be manifested where a husband takes care of his wife and the society can take a note as well

Edited by praneet1708 - 30 January 2013 at 9:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26sarah_singhdivya17.8

Post Reply New Post

Go to top