Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

New Promo-Kunal Faith In His Love(Video Pg 13) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by norzar

hi

wowww finally we get a promo and it seems to be a positive one

it was a very positive one...just get ready for a intelligent KC and emotional SiNal scene

so its possible kunal from doc gets to know reg siddhi, and decides to bring her self confidence back

i guess so...he might know from the doc or maybe veena will tell him...or he will find out himself from the nurse...

norzar

yup and maybe we get to see kunal woo siddhi. i really hope and pray he gets to know reg siddhi fear this week,  

siddhi will try to distant herself and kunal should try to build her self confidence

hope we get the video soon

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26Mages

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo-Kunal Faith In His Love(Video Pg 13) (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

hi

hi

it was a very positive one...just get ready for a intelligent KC and emotional SiNal scene

so its possible kunal from doc gets to know reg siddhi, and decides to bring her self confidence back

i guess so...he might know from the doc or maybe veena will tell him...or he will find out himself from the nurse...

norzar

yup and maybe we get to see kunal woo siddhi. i really hope and pray he gets to know reg siddhi fear this week,  

siddhi will try to distant herself and kunal should try to build her self confidence

norzar

yup its time kunal to woo siddhiWink...and i will try to record the promo if shown again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
hi

hi

hi

norzar

norzar

yup its time kunal to woo siddhiWink...and i will try to record the promo if shown again

thanks in advance mages

if handled well this track can do really well for the show, bec sinal will be together, its a never shown bef track on tv i believe. 

fingers crossed

norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26sarah_singhshweta_r

rainzy04

Groupbie

rainzy04

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Oh god finally...feeling so so so happy 2day...A big thank u leela for sharing the wu of the promo...it seems kunal will get to knw abt siddhi's insecurities ...oh god i am dying to see ke kunal aisa kya karna wala hai ki siddhi khud uske paas ayegi...eagerly looking forward to tis track...
A big thank u to all the forum members who took their precious time out and tweeted constantly for getting promos...it is only & only becoz of u guys we got tis positive promo after such a long time...a big thank u once again...just love u all...

olivia7vipraja26sarah_singh

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
TFS. new one in promo is kc talking. so it means he came to know siddhi insecurities n in mission of patao siddhi,nice,seems positive.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26--AiSha--shweta_r

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the promo Leela. Looks like the tweethon finally worked and we finally got a promo.

Now I wonder what will Kunal do as you mentioned that he says in the promo that he will do something. Waiting to see what is Kunal planningSmile

olivia7vipraja26shweta_r

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
about time we get a promo after ages.
If KC is talking about making Siddhi come to him, hopefully he came to learn of Siddhi's fear, insecurity, not to mention sacrificial tendencies.Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

about time we get a promo after ages.
If KC is talking about making Siddhi come to him, hopefully he came to learn of Siddhi's fear, insecurity, not to mention sacrificial tendencies.Smile 

exactly jay the whole purpose behind this promo seems to be that kunal knows reg siddhi's fear, otherwise why would he say he will make siddhi come to him from her own heart and wish etc. 

looks like siddhi will be brought home soon

though i dont expect much from them but maybe kunal's parents help him too

we always wanted a track where kunal will woo siddhi, and this seems to be the one and it has a vivah movie angle to it too. 

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26

Post Reply New Post

Go to top