Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

   

New Promo-Kunal Faith In His Love(Video Pg 13) (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005

Posts: 39372

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
video is posted

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo-Kunal Faith In His Love(Video Pg 13) (Page 14)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vipraja26

Senior Member

vipraja26

Joined: 06 March 2012

Posts: 850

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
thanks  Rush    for  the  pro o  video  .  I  had been  waiting  for  this  since  morning   .

hope  to  see  this  scene   in tomorrow's  episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Joined: 08 May 2011

Posts: 12911

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar



rush me confused again. i was thinking or most of us were thinking this promo scene will mean that kunal gets ot know reg siddhi injuries/fears etc hence he decides to woo her. but is it possible this scene airs before that????? 

kuch samaj mein nehi aha raha hai

though i am praying he already knows and the audience will be told later on?

norzar

yep promo scene will happen when Kunal gets to know of her insecurities...that is why he says Sid will come to him own her own...

I am just guessing that promo scene will not happen 2morrow...2morrow might be a filler, then maybe mon he will get to know whats going on n then the promo scene...unless they rush it upOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005

Posts: 46493

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by norzar



rush me confused again. i was thinking or most of us were thinking this promo scene will mean that kunal gets ot know reg siddhi injuries/fears etc hence he decides to woo her. but is it possible this scene airs before that????? 

kuch samaj mein nehi aha raha hai

though i am praying he already knows and the audience will be told later on?

norzar

yep promo scene will happen when Kunal gets to know of her insecurities...that is why he says Sid will come to him own her own...

I am just guessing that promo scene will not happen 2morrow...2morrow might be a filler, then maybe mon he will get to know whats going on n then the promo scene...unless they rush it upOuch

ok, me to hoping its after he knows truth reg siddhi

i hope they dont rush the sinal track. 

now with promo out, they need to be aiming for good trps, sinal track can get them trps.

if the execute it well, with freqeunt promos, they can surely bring up the ratings

its a never before shown track on tv, they should utilise it well

trps are crucial 

norzar

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220parichayan

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Joined: 08 May 2011

Posts: 12911

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi




ok, me to hoping its after he knows truth reg siddhi

i hope they dont rush the sinal track. 

now with promo out, they need to be aiming for good trps, sinal track can get them trps.

if the execute it well, with freqeunt promos, they can surely bring up the ratings

its a never before shown track on tv, they should utilise it well

trps are crucial 

norzar

norzar

that is the main thing...just one promo wont help.

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012

Posts: 23332

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Shocked

why are Rush and Noreen discussing such boring topic?
Anybody want chocolate?WinkLOLTongue

Rajash

IF-Rockerz

Rajash

Joined: 14 August 2012

Posts: 9401

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by hima2012

@eshi - thanks for the pm!.. otherwise I wouldn't have checked!

@Rush - Haan meri kismat dekh ke hans tuLOL.. if I would have asked for something else I would have got it and what did I ask!D'oh But I really from my heart missed her!

seriously i was laughing, yep we sud send her on twitter...colors se promo mangneLOL
ShockedShocked kyon Unhappy yeh anuradha kam pad gayii kya jo ab iss ko bhi bhejo ge aap WinkLOL

Just imagine colors waalo ko tweet karegii @ColorsTV anybody saw #ParichayPromo ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Joined: 13 September 2012

Posts: 7323

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by hima2012

@eshi - thanks for the pm!.. otherwise I wouldn't have checked!

@<font color="#0000ff">Rush - Haan meri kismat dekh ke hans tu</font>LOL.. if I would have asked for something else I would have got it and what did I ask!D'oh But I really from my heart missed her!


seriously i was laughing,<font color="#FF0000"> yep we sud send her on twitter...colors se promo mangne</font>LOL

ShockedShocked kyon Unhappy yeh anuradha kam pad gayii kya jo ab iss ko bhi bhejo ge aap WinkLOL

Just imagine colors waalo ko tweet karegii @ColorsTV anybody saw #ParichayPromo ROFLROFL


Ashu ...Please link bejo bhool gayi ...
She will definitely ask same lines LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~The Kunal Chopra/Sameer Soni AT~Teri Deewani ...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

kcsammyAT 1203 25103 21 May 2012 at 2:32pm
By -Rani
Does this mean Kunal is already married? sravss 7 5692 01 February 2012 at 5:33am
By -AkkiLuvsNBT-
We Want Kunal Siddhi Track-Sign Petition

2 3 4 5

.RajvirNandini. 32 3870 24 December 2011 at 7:37am
By -sahasra-
kunal siddhi vm AnkitaKaran 5 2034 09 December 2011 at 3:19am
By norzar
Do you really think Richa's love is true love

2

-Nightingale- 11 916 23 September 2011 at 6:14am
By sita11

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.