Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Happy b'day paradigm, have a good one...the promo is a gift๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush2220

Chitra u know I dont do 'hot stuffing' on PMs ...jo hai khulleaam hai๐Ÿคฃ

in the promo Kunal talks of 'kuch karne warne ki baat' I am like u dont need to do anything Mr Chopra...just keep flaunting yourself in front of her in black vest (n hey this in HIS interest not any vested interest๐Ÿ˜†) and keep giving 'the looks' with a smile...she will be soon in your arms๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Disclaimer - just for fun...no CNight yet

But she won;t see him na Rush because she doesn't want to show her face to him.. black vest bhi kaam nahi aayega๐Ÿ˜• He should keep hugging her and telling her ILU in her ear.. after 2 times of that, she may automatically turn towards him unable to resist!๐Ÿ˜†
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

But she won;t see him na Rush because she doesn't want to show her face to him.. black vest bhi kaam nahi aayega๐Ÿ˜• He should keep hugging her and telling her ILU in her ear.. after 2 times of that, she may automatically turn towards him unable to resist!๐Ÿ˜†

aree chupke chupke chori chori zaroor dekhegi...she cant resist...kal bhi when Kunal tells Veena 'thoda late nahin aa sakti tthi' did u see the smile she gave...i thot it was 'wicked'๐Ÿ˜‰

also i belive right now it should be 'choona mana hai' for SiNal๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush2220

aree chupke chupke chori chori zaroor dekhegi...she cant resist...kal bhi when Kunal tells Veena 'thoda late nahin aa sakti tthi' did u see the smile she gave...i thot it was 'wicked'๐Ÿ˜‰

also i belive right now it should be 'choona mana hai' for SiNal๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Really, she saw him?.. I did not notice that.. will watch the video again๐Ÿ˜† Yeah.. choona mana hai lekin hug thak tho theek hai!๐Ÿ˜ณ
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

Really, she saw him?.. I did not notice that.. will watch the video again๐Ÿ˜† Yeah.. choona mana hai lekin hug thak tho theek hai!๐Ÿ˜ณ

tum log phir se shuru๐Ÿ˜†
Rush he bought chocolates too.๐Ÿ˜†
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshi.nl

tum log phir se shuru๐Ÿ˜†
Rush he bought chocolates too.๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, he brought chocolates for her too! just hope they are not 'hot'๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, he brought chocolates for her too! just hope they are not 'hot'๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jo bhi hoo veena hai na beech mei ane ke  liye.so no worries she will keep an eye.usski Timing kamal hai๐Ÿ˜†
paradigm thumbnail
Kunal had come completely prepared! Woh to Veena aa gayi veech mein .. otherwise ๐Ÿ˜‰
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is not much to the promo except KC's positive dialogue, but then beggars can't be choosers so happy at least we got a promo after so long  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFs Leela

Hey raam !!!! tum log fir shuru ho gaye ...Baap re kahin bhi shuru ho jaate ho tum log ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yaar baki sab baad mein, pahele toh KC in black shirt n self talks with so much confidence in eyes itself so HOT!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey very very  happy B'day Pankhuri ... Indeed happy too for all of us ๐Ÿ˜ƒ