Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

New Promo-Kunal Faith In His Love(Video Pg 13)

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
guys...i was just changing channels due to boredom...they show Parichay promo...at last we got a promo...😉...though its a baby step...we did win our challenge...👏👍🏼

Promo

it was shown the same old scene where the doctor opens siddhi's bandages and siddhi sees her face fighting with her inner demons...how she will face kunal...she have to distance herself from kunal...on other hand in SiNal bedroom kunal wears black shirt...he was shown with confidence and determination on his face and tone and tell himself that"AB MEIN KUCH AISA KARUNGHA KI SIDDHI KHUD HI MERE PAAS AAYEGHI APNE DIL SE"

In English Translation

Now i will do something that siddhi will come to me on her own terms with the call of her heart and love...

it was a positive promo...i hope this works for coming week trps...

video is uploaded on pg 13...its uploaded by our Rush...take look guys...😳

thanx rush for the video...
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank god finally we have a promo...Does that mean kunal came to know abt her insecurities? TFS 

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for sharing leela

We got a new promo for parichay , someone pls pinch me 😆 me wanna party to celebrate it 🤣 dhanyawaad cvs 😃

On a serious note , kc scene is a new one naa? That means he came to know about sid feeling insecure ?

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roshani-

Thank you for sharing leela

We got a new promo for parichay , someone pls pinch me 😆 me wanna party to celebrate it 🤣 dhanyawaad cvs 😃

On a serious note , kc scene is a new one naa? That means he came to know about sid feeling insecure ?

yup kc scene was a new one...he was in his bedroom with hot looks...strong confidence...that he will do something that siddhi will come to him...i think he did gets to know abt siddhi's insecurities...lets wait and watch...

but this is what happened in the promo...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

wowww finally we get a promo and it seems to be a positive one

so its possible kunal from doc gets to know reg siddhi, and decides to bring her self confidence back

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

sorry mages forgot to say thankyou to you. thanks for the promo info

glad the new promo revolves sinal track. 

hope it helps trps and brings back the audience

norzar
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

wowww finally we get a promo and it seems to be a positive one

it was a very positive one...just get ready for a intelligent KC and emotional SiNal scene

so its possible kunal from doc gets to know reg siddhi, and decides to bring her self confidence back

i guess so...he might know from the doc or maybe veena will tell him...or he will find out himself from the nurse...

norzar

Mages thumbnail

hi

sorry mages forgot to say thankyou to you. thanks for the promo info

glad the new promo revolves sinal track. 

hope it helps trps and brings back the audience

norzar

me too hope so...it brings back the audience...the manhoos marriage drive away all the loyal audience...and this promo which was shown was showing most scenes of keerti only..so its a way to convey the message to KN fans that keerti is back in the show...

we IF knows that keerti is back...but general audience doesn't know abt her comeback...so here the promo is a proof...and its going to be revolve around kunal and SiNal...
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
norzar thumbnail
hi

yup and maybe we get to see kunal woo siddhi. i really hope and pray he gets to know reg siddhi fear this week,  

siddhi will try to distant herself and kunal should try to build her self confidence

hope we get the video soon

norzar
Mages thumbnail

hi

yup and maybe we get to see kunal woo siddhi. i really hope and pray he gets to know reg siddhi fear this week,  

siddhi will try to distant herself and kunal should try to build her self confidence

hope we get the video soon

norzar

yup its time kunal to woo siddhi😉...and i will try to record the promo if shown again