I smell something fishy, about Ramdhari

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hello... Hello 

Many of you might not know me, but I am Misti. (Enough of introduction) I am here to share some of my doubts. 

Lately many phase of twist token place in the lives of Prithvi and Meera. I don't know why, but my mind keep on saying there is more to Akash - than what it shown. I am starting to believe that Ramdhari aka Meeru's Dad must know something that he's trying to change Sudha's view about Prithvi and encouraging the couple to accept one another. 

Don't you find it fishy...?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10vinaya123br200910sabaSpeaksBamonforeverforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I smell something fishy, about Ramdhari" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Actually he believes that mithvis relation is made frm heaven.so he just doesn't want to break that down.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22sabaSpeaksBamonforever

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisoma

Actually he believes that mithvis relation is made frm heaven.so he just doesn't want to break that down.
I am with you, he doesnt even know Akash and it  cannot be possible that he knows any history of him, may be later they can show Akash as baddy (not necessary) but right not he just believes that fate has united prithvi and Meera and hence they should be at least given a chance to make this relationship wrok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
 i think some raz... so RD Mithvi ki jodi na tute chahta hai...Smile

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Hmmm.. Its possible!
Big smile
But i personally think Ramdhari just wants to see Meera and Prithvi together! Thats all

Bamonforever

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Yup , Ramdhari is defo very fishy.

mary78613

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Ramdhari absolutely adores Prithvi and wants to see Prithvi and Meera together forever!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.