Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Intezaar Tujhko Bhi Hai , Mujhko Bhi hai ... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

MG2507

Goldie

MG2507

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
superbThumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Intezaar Tujhko Bhi Hai , Mujhko Bhi hai ... (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
i liked epi no so bad ..,Pooji nice written..

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Awesome post. shayaris are apt and tooo gud. hope dis intezar ends soon.Wink

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
pooja : 

lovely post. the entire scene reminded me of megha's constant denials regarding her evolving feelings for mohan in ssn 1 , she's again mouthing absolutely lame " i dont care about mohan " dialogues when her face and eyes speak otherwise ..must say, her character's continuity has been maintained in this matter in ssn 2 also. the scenes when megha closes the window clearly brought out her inner fear of confronting the truth ( remember the slap scene in the park? )..that she still misses mohan badly and would rush into his arms given one opportunity to do so. and when she opened the window again, it was more like telling herself that she needs to prove her fears wrong ( remember her dragging mohan from PL to home and declare that she's ready to marry manav ? ). of course, jiji being the experienced person there, could clearly read through her emotions and all the emotions playing on jiji's face spoke out just one thing .. " you are caught megha ".Wink

but the best scene for me was nanhi on the rooftop. all these years, she had been venting out her anguish and grievances in the form of hatred into the camera , keeping mohan's house as a witness. but today, one glimpse of her dearest Spidey and all her pent up emotions came out in the form of tears , leaving nothing more to pour out to the cameraSmile. it doesnt matter whether she could talk to him or not. her Spidey is back and that seals it for herSmile.  i'm waiting for the big revelation now ..the day when mohan comes to know about nanhi's identity. it's gonna be a must-watch and absolutely memorable episode for all of us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2

swavai2

Goldie

swavai2

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Beautiful shayri pooja. I wanted to red it since morning when I saw your post on page one but could not spare even few minutes.

I have always loved your shayries and today it is even more special.

Totally agree withbyour ones a vyas always a vyas and never bhatnagar.

Thanks a tonns for saying the exact words for megha's confusions, its high time to discard the suger coated 'oh, she is a complex character', jaap.

Thanks and looking forward to such beautiful shayaries from you this season as well.
- Swati.

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Beautiful shayri..:D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.