Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Intezaar Tujhko Bhi Hai , Mujhko Bhi hai ... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Very nicely written Pooja...ClapClapClap

Last season we saw Megha's conflict between love for Amar and Mohan and this season will be a tussle between her love for Mohan and her daughter...
Wish we get episodes like this...with MM as the core and others supporting them...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2-RD-_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Intezaar Tujhko Bhi Hai , Mujhko Bhi hai ... (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Its superb yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
@Anu- I totally agree ...but i liked the intezaar at both ends cause may b i have no expectations  LOL and abt the nazm i feel the same they shudnt over do it ...and as for Megha ...I think her Love for Amar was not the Ishq wala love she has for Mohan LOL..and megha after a point is hard to understand totally i think she is so ruled by others and their expectations of her that she comes across as totally messed up ..even in this Addu fiasco it so Vyashish to blame Mohan and absolve themselves just like when Amar was proved guilty they all blamed Mohan fr it  and sat down with no one trying to to prove it otherwise ...similarly Addu is lost Mohans fault... done ...I mean where is the constant yearning and search from their ends ?

The Vyas's MOVE on real quick in life LOL and thats why the other day I said once a Vyas always a Vyas and can never be a Bhatnagar ...LOL

Edited by -RD- - 31 January 2013 at 1:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-swavai2chweetuAreYaar

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Pooja ji Hug Loved your post yaar , and so agreed with everything you said Embarrassed Finally Mirchi madam opened up her feelings , though her words were whatever but her eyes spoke a million words *sigh* Day Dreaming 

At first , she closed the window when her love for Mohan overpowered her heart but later , just for Nanhi , she pretended that she doesn't care .. Oh yea , she does not and that's why her eyes were stuck at Bhatnagar Villa when she was hugging Nanhi Embarrassed

For me , the best part about today's episode were that Megha's inner turmoil was shown , and that Mohan's feet finally took him to his world , Juna Moholla Embarrassed My heart broke when Mohan saw Megha through the curtain , yet could not meet her Ouch

On other note , great shayari Clap I hope CVs bring you in this mood with every epi Wink

P.S. In case you don't know , this is Bidzie .. Changed my username a week ago Smile

Bidzie - I know I know an Mohan ki Meera kaun ho sakti hai tumhare siwa me loves the new username Blushing...and Yeah the intezaar bit was the bright spot for me today cause frankly the other chars are not as interesting and how ever much MM are flawed oor whatever they do make it worth it ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-swavai2_Bidzie_

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Agree that Megha is pretending. I think so is Nanhi...

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
are yaar bahut achi hai!

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Beautiful Shayari, Pooja and loved how you have put Megha and Mohan's respective predicaments that they find themselves in.

I just hope Megha's battle this time doesn't get dragged on for too long

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

@Anu- I totally agree ...but i liked the intezaar at both ends cause may b i have no expectations  LOL and abt the nazm i feel the same they shudnt over do it ...and as for Megha ...I think her Love for Amar was not the Ishq wala love she has for Mohan LOL.. LOL matlab the 11 years that she chanted Amar's name was just an obsession? It wasn't as "deep" as the lowe she has for Mohan? ...that's kinda sad...I'd like to believe that she loved Amar quite deeply too albeit in a different way...otherwise I'd think her even more shallow than I already do.

and megha after a point is hard to understand totally i think she is so ruled by others and their expectations of her that she comes across as totally messed up .Very true...excellent pointClap

.even in this Addu fiasco it so Vyashish to blame Mohan and absolve themselves just like when Amar was proved guilty they all blamed Mohan fr it  and sat down with no one trying to to prove it otherwise ...similarly Addu is lost Mohans fault... done ...I mean where is the constant yearning and search from their ends ?

The Vyas's MOVE on real quick in life
LOL and thats why the other day I said once a Vyas always a Vyas and can never be a Bhatnagar ...LOL LOL I guess you're right...they do move on faster than the speed of light in some senses...haha...

Expectations toh mere bhi NIL hain yaar...seriously there is NOTHING to watch on TV these daysSleepySleepy...so I'm hanging around watching this...but the story needs to move...let's see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.