Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

Pooja ji πŸ€— Loved your post yaar , and so agreed with everything you said 😳 Finally Mirchi madam opened up her feelings , though her words were whatever but her eyes spoke a million words *sigh*  

At first , she closed the window when her love for Mohan overpowered her heart but later , just for Nanhi , she pretended that she doesn't care .. Oh yea , she does not and that's why her eyes were stuck at Bhatnagar Villa when she was hugging Nanhi πŸ˜³

For me , the best part about today's episode were that Megha's inner turmoil was shown , and that Mohan's feet finally took him to his world , Juna Moholla πŸ˜³ My heart broke when Mohan saw Megha through the curtain , yet could not meet her 

On other note , great shayari πŸ‘ I hope CVs bring you in this mood with every epi πŸ˜‰

P.S. In case you don't know , this is Bidzie .. Changed my username a week ago πŸ˜Š

Bidzie - I know I know an Mohan ki Meera kaun ho sakti hai tumhare siwa me loves the new username ☺️...and Yeah the intezaar bit was the bright spot for me today cause frankly the other chars are not as interesting and how ever much MM are flawed oor whatever they do make it worth it ...
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree that Megha is pretending. I think so is Nanhi...
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
are yaar bahut achi hai!
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful Shayari, Pooja and loved how you have put Megha and Mohan's respective predicaments that they find themselves in.

I just hope Megha's battle this time doesn't get dragged on for too long
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RD-

@Anu- I totally agree ...but i liked the intezaar at both ends cause may b i have no expectations  πŸ˜† and abt the nazm i feel the same they shudnt over do it ...and as for Megha ...I think her Love for Amar was not the Ishq wala love she has for Mohan πŸ˜†.. LOL matlab the 11 years that she chanted Amar's name was just an obsession? It wasn't as "deep" as the lowe she has for Mohan? ...that's kinda sad...I'd like to believe that she loved Amar quite deeply too albeit in a different way...otherwise I'd think her even more shallow than I already do.

and megha after a point is hard to understand totally i think she is so ruled by others and their expectations of her that she comes across as totally messed up .Very true...excellent pointπŸ‘

.even in this Addu fiasco it so Vyashish to blame Mohan and absolve themselves just like when Amar was proved guilty they all blamed Mohan fr it  and sat down with no one trying to to prove it otherwise ...similarly Addu is lost Mohans fault... done ...I mean where is the constant yearning and search from their ends ?

The Vyas's MOVE on real quick in life
πŸ˜† and thats why the other day I said once a Vyas always a Vyas and can never be a Bhatnagar ...πŸ˜† LOL I guess you're right...they do move on faster than the speed of light in some senses...haha...

Expectations toh mere bhi NIL hain yaar...seriously there is NOTHING to watch on TV these daysπŸ₯±πŸ₯±...so I'm hanging around watching this...but the story needs to move...let's see.
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i liked epi no so bad ..,Pooji nice written..
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post. shayaris are apt and tooo gud. hope dis intezar ends soon.πŸ˜‰
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pooja : 

lovely post. the entire scene reminded me of megha's constant denials regarding her evolving feelings for mohan in ssn 1 , she's again mouthing absolutely lame " i dont care about mohan " dialogues when her face and eyes speak otherwise ..must say, her character's continuity has been maintained in this matter in ssn 2 also. the scenes when megha closes the window clearly brought out her inner fear of confronting the truth ( remember the slap scene in the park? )..that she still misses mohan badly and would rush into his arms given one opportunity to do so. and when she opened the window again, it was more like telling herself that she needs to prove her fears wrong ( remember her dragging mohan from PL to home and declare that she's ready to marry manav ? ). of course, jiji being the experienced person there, could clearly read through her emotions and all the emotions playing on jiji's face spoke out just one thing .. " you are caught megha ".πŸ˜‰

but the best scene for me was nanhi on the rooftop. all these years, she had been venting out her anguish and grievances in the form of hatred into the camera , keeping mohan's house as a witness. but today, one glimpse of her dearest Spidey and all her pent up emotions came out in the form of tears , leaving nothing more to pour out to the camera😊. it doesnt matter whether she could talk to him or not. her Spidey is back and that seals it for her😊.  i'm waiting for the big revelation now ..the day when mohan comes to know about nanhi's identity. it's gonna be a must-watch and absolutely memorable episode for all of us.
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful shayri pooja. I wanted to red it since morning when I saw your post on page one but could not spare even few minutes.

I have always loved your shayries and today it is even more special.

Totally agree withbyour ones a vyas always a vyas and never bhatnagar.

Thanks a tonns for saying the exact words for megha's confusions, its high time to discard the suger coated 'oh, she is a complex character', jaap.

Thanks and looking forward to such beautiful shayaries from you this season as well.
- Swati.