Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Intezaar Tujhko Bhi Hai , Mujhko Bhi hai ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Ankhon Ko Intezar Ka Hunar De Kar Chala Gaya
Chaha Tha Ek Shaks Ko Jane Kidhar Chala Gaya

Sums Up Megha for me really ...I loved the absolute disconnect between the words her eyes spoke to one's she mouthed Embarrassed and the longing her eyes spoke of and the way she looked at Mohan Niwas ...season one it was the battle between her love for Amar n Mohan and this time she finds herself in deeper waters cause its going to be the enormous battle of fighting two emotions vis a vis the same man Mohan

Wada hai to intezar hai,
Juda hoke bhi tumse hi pyaar hai.
Gawaahi deti hai mere chehre ki udasi,
Milne ko tujhse dil kitnna bekrar hai.

Awww Mohan Wade ne kuch maara iss tarah ki qadam badhkar ruk te hain ,nazar uth kar khud  jhukti hai jis tarah...I just loved how the nazm played again and showcased his emotions once again ...tho i hope they dont over do it but i dont mind it either ..whateverLOL

Basically the Intezaar from both ends ek ko kisi ke aane ka and doosre ko waada poora karne ka ...was brilliant..this kashmakash gets my vote as if it mattersLOL

Feel free to disagreeEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by -RD- - 30 January 2013 at 1:41pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

rashniesummi99srj1234AVKYblmadhuri-Swetha-zehra-piscesswavai2Dee_76Samilicious..veena456sakhisangniknrajidevilsadvocateLekzMMBGMoner_RadioBharti_kshivangi838meghan27kunakshafan26sonu-monusumiswap-Fari-chweetuSayaani-Chidiyaash28-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_--mancityfan--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Intezaar Tujhko Bhi Hai , Mujhko Bhi hai ..." in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
rd  fir a  change  i agree and nicely written  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-kunakshafan26

meghumonu

meghumonu

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
wow awesome yar!! what a nicely written shayri!! so romantic!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed sabash!!ClapClap

-RD-kunakshafan26

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
LOL I dunno Pooja...mujhe toh aaj ka filler hi lagaa...plus the repetition of the nazam diluted the effect for me...the first airing of the nazam was so much better.

As for Megha's feelings...lol...yeah it's obvious that her words bely what's really in her heart but I wish...oh how I wish I could feel the same DEEP connect with her feelings that one sort of INSTANTLY feels for Mohan when he recites his nazam...

Megha's conflict came across better in season 1 uptil a point...then she just jumped into blushing bride mode and I've sort of never understood her since...how can I? This is a woman who seems to have PERMANENTLY forgotten Amar...lol...wonder whatever that says about her feelings lasting for Mohan.

Edited by AreYaar - 30 January 2013 at 4:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-kunakshafan26sonu-monu

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Pooja ji Hug Loved your post yaar , and so agreed with everything you said Embarrassed Finally Mirchi madam opened up her feelings , though her words were whatever but her eyes spoke a million words *sigh* Day Dreaming 

At first , she closed the window when her love for Mohan overpowered her heart but later , just for Nanhi , she pretended that she doesn't care .. Oh yea , she does not and that's why her eyes were stuck at Bhatnagar Villa when she was hugging Nanhi Embarrassed

For me , the best part about today's episode were that Megha's inner turmoil was shown , and that Mohan's feet finally took him to his world , Juna Moholla Embarrassed My heart broke when Mohan saw Megha through the curtain , yet could not meet her Ouch

On other note , great shayari Clap I hope CVs bring you in this mood with every epi Wink

P.S. In case you don't know , this is Bidzie .. Changed my username a week ago Smile

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 30 January 2013 at 4:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-swavai2-RD-kunakshafan26Moner_Radio

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
pyar humko bhi hai...pyar tum ko bhi hai...

-RD-kunakshafan26

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I found the episode only ok, good types. Megha-Nanhi convo was very nice. Megha's position seems clearer. Though we know already that megha loves him, its good to see it on screen. The nazm was good. But i don't want them to repeat it again and again. Mohan just standing there going thru' varied emotions in that scenes was well portrayed. KKK and AS both were awesome.

I also liked how mohan switched from being in serious mode to being softer, happy in the paper rocket scene with those kids.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-Moner_Radiokunakshafan26_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
MegHan Embarrassed

P.s. Itne acche post ko first page pe laana tha , so phir se comment kia LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2-RD-kunakshafan26

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.