Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

Originally posted by westindian

Xar, is it bad of me that sometimes I wish JigarJi would run off and have a wild affair and let Rashi see that his world does not revolve around her and her mother? 

I have always liked bad girl Rashi (and despised UrmiAngry) but when it comes to her treatment and lack of respect for Jigar's feelings I really get angry with her. It must be a great burden to be saddled with a wife who is so self-centered and who acts like she doesn't need him or just barely tolerates him. 

I would love the CVs to show a tougher side of Jigar; for once Rashi and despicable Urmi should be put in their place. Now she's thrusting a stolen child on him to accept and become "father" of. The heights of craziness.

love your idea...I second the it.
And I would third it Anj.   I want Jigar to do something completely out of the box.  As the story unfolds both Ahem and Kinjal are appreciating thier respective partners, spurred on by the threat/thought of losing them.   Whilst I do not wish anything as such on Jigar I hope that his story will have a happy ending.   While Rashi is still in MM she is lording it over everyone.  The only time she appreciated him the tiniest bit was when she was thrown out.  I think something needs to happen that will rock Rashi's world and give her a bit of humility.

@Christine.  I have always wanted Jigar to go off with someone else.  When the Sonal track came up I thought I may get my wish.  Stoopid CVS Angry.  Went and ruined it.Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmwestindianJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is puzzling me ... (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I would love Jigar to have an affair with areally nice girl..and divorce Rashi...that would teach Rashi some lesson.. we could have Urmi marrying Rashi off to a rich businessman and who is rival to the Modis..Rashi can then openly turn negative...and plot and plan to ruin Modis...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmwestindianJustlikethat1

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
No need to be puzzled xar. All you need to remember is that jiggy boy is a fattu. And a lattu. Which actually makes him a flattu. And we all know a flat tyre is just about useless to anyone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmwestindianJustlikethat1Xarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dracula.bhai

jigar is out of this world
Yeah.  In his own version of blah, blah land.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.