Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

This is puzzling me ... (Page 3)

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Yup ur right..this track have lots of flowes.. I dont think cvs go so long.. But Urmi desever one serious punishment beside earful though..[.x] lets see wht cvs cooked abt this track ending..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1Xarina

ani_gr IF-Sizzlerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

One other question bugs me.. So the orphanage promised Rashi a baby in a month's time right? So what was Urmi going to do then? Was she planning to let Rashi become a mother of 2 adopted children and in future maybe have a child of her own? Confused What was her plan exactly..

The other question is whether the orphanage, if and when it comes to know the truth about Vansh, be ready to give another child to the Modis? It looks like the Modis were partners in crime even though they were not. Will that not raise a red flag?
Yea Harini.. everything is planned so stupidly.. now Vansh will go for sure, then another baby comes from the other Ashram, then Rashi will have her own..ufff.. too much confusion..  just to get the  hold of WARIS thingy... that's really stupid.. I want Rashi to have a girl baby where both Maa Beti cannot plan anything...really stupid...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1Xarina

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
No doubt this will not bode well should the orphanage know the truth. 

The orphanage has the potential to communicate with others. This will result is Rashi not having any chance of adopting a child. All avenues of adoption will be closed to her. 

Whether Urmila will be punished for this crime? She never had been caught out yet! What are the chances now? 

Unfortunately for the Modi's and their blind trust in Urmila, despite Kokila asking searching question, this entire blame could become squashed up, making a this track a damp squib with nothing gained, lost or changed.

ANJ4Justlikethat1Xarina

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Swasthi, more the pity.. Kidnap and stealing of babies is a serious crime and Urmi was trying to hide the truth forever. The CVs will not punish her much but it seems so unfair after what she put that mother throughOuch

@Gayathri - Rashi will plot and plot more whether she gets a girl/boy or even if she does not become a mother. She likes to have things and when she does not have it, she will go to any length to get what she needs. Nothing else matters

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiXarina

yessehm Goldie
yessehm
yessehm

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Get your point. Jigar just seems to be 'by the way' . Does not have a say in anything, poor guy. Between the dominating Kokila, 'java de' heal, Crazy Urmila and demanding Rashi, he's almost part of the furniture.

Just waiting forthe day when Kokila will be able to throw the words she had said to Hetal at radhi's wedding I everyone's face --- Tim ek din pachtaonge'

swasthiJustlikethat1Xarina

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
after watching today   jigar is not ready,,,,atleast ahen said he did not want to be a dad after the pooji    and then he had time to think   ...poor jigar did not have anytime ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmswasthiJustlikethat1Xarina

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Xar, is it bad of me that sometimes I wish JigarJi would run off and have a wild affair and let Rashi see that his world does not revolve around her and her mother? 

I have always liked bad girl Rashi (and despised UrmiAngry) but when it comes to her treatment and lack of respect for Jigar's feelings I really get angry with her. It must be a great burden to be saddled with a wife who is so self-centered and who acts like she doesn't need him or just barely tolerates him. 

I would love the CVs to show a tougher side of Jigar; for once Rashi and despicable Urmi should be put in their place. Now she's thrusting a stolen child on him to accept and become "father" of. The heights of craziness.

swasthiJustlikethat1XarinaANJ4

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Xar, is it bad of me that sometimes I wish JigarJi would run off and have a wild affair and let Rashi see that his world does not revolve around her and her mother? 

I have always liked bad girl Rashi (and despised UrmiAngry) but when it comes to her treatment and lack of respect for Jigar's feelings I really get angry with her. It must be a great burden to be saddled with a wife who is so self-centered and who acts like she doesn't need him or just barely tolerates him. 

I would love the CVs to show a tougher side of Jigar; for once Rashi and despicable Urmi should be put in their place. Now she's thrusting a stolen child on him to accept and become "father" of. The heights of craziness.

love your idea...I second the it.

Edited by ANJ4 - 30 January 2013 at 11:51pm

swasthiJustlikethat1Xarinawestindian

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index