Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Xarina, the CVs have not changed Jigar for so long that an affair on the side would be a welcome. Atleast that will show us something different in this relationship than just tantrums, some gooey smiles and completely confusing mood changesOuch

The way GoHem came to love each other, the way KinWal's story is progressing, it is hard to believe that the CVs just forgot and are not even attempting to make Rashi and Jigar fall in love .Shocked I mean, the CVs have made this couple skip the entire Saathiya titleConfused Or am I missing something

@Sherry - The Modis are seriously too good to be true. Instead of correcting Rashi they are spoiling her like her mother and unfortunately that is getting lost with Rashi. She just demands more and moreOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiXarinaNazimKiDewaniani_gr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is puzzling me ... (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Mota Bhabhi had better not say "jave dene" to this baby scenario. Angry  and Jigar had better man up.

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
@Gayathri - I dread that situation.. Rashi is going to make herself the only victim again and blame everything and everyone except herself..Cry The saddest part is, she will never realize just how much she put the family through to get her whim satisfied and just how much they will miss Vansh. It will again her Rashi and only Rashi and her miseryOuch

@Xar - You have high hopes. Jigar will be absent.. Mota Bhabhi will be confused and shocked. She will say "Kokila, ye meri samajh ke Bahar hain.."Smile

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
The feeling mutual Xarina Hug 

It is easy to see that Jigar is not a leader by nature. This is advantageous to Rashi.

The sadness in all of this lies in Rashi's selfishness. The result of this is Jigar is drifting around and not being shown to be cared or loved by Rashi. This will take a toll at some point over time as this process goes unnoticed, like in the case of Kinjal. It will be only then that Rashi could change.

Jigar finds his worth is being seen in his office work. This is his real reel life. Anything outside this is mere functionally. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1XarinaNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Xarina, the CVs have not changed Jigar for so long that an affair on the side would be a welcome. Atleast that will show us something different in this relationship than just tantrums, some gooey smiles and completely confusing mood changesOuch

The way GoHem came to love each other, the way KinWal's story is progressing, it is hard to believe that the CVs just forgot and are not even attempting to make Rashi and Jigar fall in love .Shocked I mean, the CVs have made this couple skip the entire Saathiya titleConfused Or am I missing something

@Sherry - The Modis are seriously too good to be true. Instead of correcting Rashi they are spoiling her like her mother and unfortunately that is getting lost with Rashi. She just demands more and moreOuch

I scenod u Harini in Jigar cause.. Cvs amnesia hit them again or this time they forget RaJi falling in Love..might be after KinWal..but its hard..coz in RaJi life Urmi have big rock.. Her bad influance never make them closer.. Urmi want spoil GoHem life but When she stop poking her leg so then GoHem come close like with KinWal.. Just coz Urmi RaJi will never come close

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiXarina

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
One other question bugs me.. So the orphanage promised Rashi a baby in a month's time right? So what was Urmi going to do then? Was she planning to let Rashi become a mother of 2 adopted children and in future maybe have a child of her own? Confused What was her plan exactly..

The other question is whether the orphanage, if and when it comes to know the truth about Vansh, be ready to give another child to the Modis? It looks like the Modis were partners in crime even though they were not. Will that not raise a red flag?

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
good thought Harini.. Clap

i think yes oprhanage center will say no to Modi's coz they felt them partner in crime.. Or maybe cvs didnt shows futher all this or they come end on this...hence Rashi didnt want adopted baby..so they closed this topic on the moment.. Confused u know some time cvs will wrapped trach so quick they didnt give any futher explainations..

swasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Loose ends as usual Silly  But it just proves how pathetic this entire thing has been. And if Rashi chooses not to go for adoption after this incident, what are the CVs trying to show? That adoption can lead to real parents claiming their child at any point of time?Confused

They better punish Urmi properly. That will send the proper message. And then close this track along with the entire adoption scenario properly with an explanation. This is highly irresponsible if they just let it go like all timesAngry

swasthiNazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.