Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

This is puzzling me ...

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
and I can't quite put my finger on it.  Let me sound this out and see if there is an explaination.πŸ˜•
I have been noticing for a few days now Jigar's reaction to Rashi.  He seems to have a Jekyl and Hyde side to him.  

Now this is something that struck me from Swasthi's post.  Thank you Swasthi.  I love you πŸ˜ƒ.  Throughout all this drama.  It has all been about Rashi.  What Rashi wants.  What Rashi gets.  And what Rashi does.  He may have gone along with this adoption thing but did anyone really take the time to ask him what he wants?  After all.  He is a part of this relationship too.  He may have gone along with the wave of appeasing Rashi's whim and would most likely have been very happy to get a child.  There is one thing with men.  When they hear that they are going to be fathers, they run. But they soon come round to the idea and spend the next six months or so preparing for the day that they will meet their child.  Mentally as well as emotionally.

Instead.  What has happened is that Urmila has thrust a baby upon them.  Rashi is walking around like she is the first woman?  to have a child and is making demands.  Some considered ok and some downright stupid.n  He has not got used to the idea, as even the normal adoption process takes time and he is not prepared.  Hence the irritation.

Does this make sense or have I just written a load of twaddle? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†  Somehow, I don't think I will ever understand this boy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Xarina, I think you got it..πŸ˜ƒ 
Jigar is unprepared and as good a person as he is, he still needs time to adjust being a dad. I mean, taking Meera in his hands once or twice is different but living with a living, crying, pooping baby is totally differentπŸ˜†

Although Jigar did try.. He was so enthusiastic when he came home yesterday and said he will spend time with his baby.. Is Rashi's interference in even that causing him to distance himself? Most probably.. 

Rashi needs to understand that she is not the only person who can enjoy Vansh. Being a mother means also being a wife and a DIL.. Rashi's lack of respect to other's views, her attitude that she is the only person who now has the authority to do anything and everything for Vansh even if it means making everyone else in the family suffer is making it insufferable to Jigar.. Well, this was bound to happen. a mother introduces the father to their child.  Rashi does not want to share her dollπŸ˜•

Xarina thumbnail
Definitely Harini.  It is all Rashi, Rashi, Rashi.  She is shutting out everyone from enjoying Vansh and is in effect behaving like a queen.  Everyone else is beneath her.  Whether it is Hetal, Jigar or even my rockstar Baa.  On top of that no one is telling her that her behaviour is wrong.  I just don't get it.  Anyway getting back to Jigar.  He has had moods for some time now.  Is something up?
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Xarina.. Yup dear u got it Jigar... 😊

after todays Jigar irritating behavior i also felt that Jigar isnt all ready for baby..like harini said..ones or twoice time picking Meera or living with baby 24/7 are both diffrent though.. And also Rashi is like those baby who love to play with has toy herself she didnt to share with anyone..so yes Vansh is toy for Rashi or she didnt to share with any one evevn though not with his dad.. When baby come in the house so every one to right to with him..handl him..but look like Rashi feels only her owning on has toy.. Jigar is not agree on adoption in beinging just for Rashi happiness gets agree but i think he didnt get agree mentaly..he takes some time to understand all facts..

im hoping after this drama..hope Rashi will understand the fect abt she isnt ready for being mother so she should escap this idea till she itself get pregnant.. 😊 every things need there time or thats the reality..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
I even have a suspicion about Jigar seeing someone on the side😊 You know this feeling... The Jigar of a year ago always had a gooey smile on his face.. Even after he got back with Rashi on Gopi's insistence after her ouster.. 
But of late this Jigar seems to have little time for Rashi's childishness. But at times he still does have that silly smile.. Like when he smiled at Rashi's blanket comment to Urmi today 

I still suspect some affair on the side.. πŸ˜‰

PS: Mota Bhabhi and Baa are giving too much leeway to Rashi. They let her attitude go in the name of Rashi being a new mother. But is that sensible? Rashi is a new mother. There are things she would do wrong.. Is the baby not important than just keeping Rashi's humored?
Xarina thumbnail

Rashi is and has been spoilt.  She does not value other peoples' feelings Sherry and hence she even treats her husband like and irritation.  She had better be careful.  Karma can be a bind (for want of a sensible and non offensive word) and it may turn round one day and bite her on the bum big time.

@Harini I have had the same thought too.  It does not fit with the way Jigar's character is.  Unless, the cv's are working up to the next big storyline.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
i thought Jigar getting pissed with Rashi stubbrun nature.. All the time she getting manipulate him..felt him useless man didnt give such respect like hubby.. So how long poor boy gets tolerate.. In small small thing Jigar getting irriate n furstated with Rashi..

@ Harini.. I hated the way Baa n Hetal takes Rashi's side n calingl her bachi bachi.. Uff she is not a bachi any more she is grown up girl married woman though.. How can be takes her so easy.. πŸ˜• dont know when these ppl seening really intentions of Rashi.. 😑 especially Mota bhabhi... JeveDena..!! 😑Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Xarina.. Liked your post.. πŸ˜ƒ
Jigar is not ready yet. Rashi is overpowering him with the influence of her mom... She is just being stupid.. I think it is not easy for him to get sooo close to the child that they just brought from the Anaath Ashram.. he needs time..
Just within 2 days, Urmi's KK is brought out in the air.. what does she think ? she is helping her daughter, she is rather creating problems for her daughter.. I am curious to see how they are going to end this track.. again Rashi will cry.. every one will be behind her consoling..πŸ˜•
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Xarina, the CVs have not changed Jigar for so long that an affair on the side would be a welcome. Atleast that will show us something different in this relationship than just tantrums, some gooey smiles and completely confusing mood changes

The way GoHem came to love each other, the way KinWal's story is progressing, it is hard to believe that the CVs just forgot and are not even attempting to make Rashi and Jigar fall in love .😲 I mean, the CVs have made this couple skip the entire Saathiya titleπŸ˜• Or am I missing something

@Sherry - The Modis are seriously too good to be true. Instead of correcting Rashi they are spoiling her like her mother and unfortunately that is getting lost with Rashi. She just demands more and more

Xarina thumbnail
Mota Bhabhi had better not say "jave dene" to this baby scenario. 😑  and Jigar had better man up.