Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Thought to drop a few words in the forum as well today, as 30th jan episode has just softened me up towards season 2 a bit LOL It was a pretty sweet one tonight, felt really nbt-ish for some reason Smile

we got to see a Meghan dedicated lot of minutes today.

Things i liked, in chronological order that it happened in - 

1) Beera's personality LOL exuding rough rightful confidence, kanpuriya accent and style of talking. Hats off to this actor siddharth, he's making his own place in all our hearts hopefully. Being from an urdu background, i never expect to come across certain slangs of Pak, of karachi in indian shows and of course i have been watching NBT for so long now, by now i have been used to discovering hindi / indian slangs a lot, both in NBT and in the forum of course. But today came as a pleasant surprise, when Beera called those cheapsters as "Makhanchooo" ROFL   Its the word we use for such dumbo guys in pakistan and i use it such a lot in my everyday language LOL Ahh, one more reason to love Beera from now on, he seems like my own after this word Hug  LOL 

2) Navika's confrontation with her mother, her raking up the memories and interrogating megha on issues that Megha keeps best buried deep deep down inside her. Wonder how long Megha might have kept the window closed had today not happened? She finally did close the window to signify and reinforce the last lines of her verses - "no need for you to come here anymore as i have nothing to say to you, no one awaits you here. Neither do i want to listen to what you have come to say here "
it sure cheered up navika (who is surprisingly so earnest at keeping spiderman out of their life, she seemed like trying to protect megha from the heartbreak that nannhi sees lurking in the near future) Anyways, both mother and daughter, have their own ways of holding onto mohan, one expresses it through strong denial and the other shows it through her aloofness!

3) Liked the paper plane fielding Clap  Mohan throwing the hawai jahaaz signifying the struggle, the commitment and the resolve he has in him to get back to Megha and restore his position in her life, but the plane just fell short into the street, indicating that unfortunately his efforts so far have all come to naught. Megha comes towards the plane but nanhi intercepts her hand to pick up the plane before her and throw it away, clearly made me feel like whenever Megha comes across Mohan, even though it will cause her lots of sweet heartache , but she might just feel like yielding and opening up to mohan (giving him a chance to speak at least, even subconsciously) but Navika will come in between them and will be a source of discouragement for megha, a kind of distraction which might just cause megha to revert to backfoot only.

Lovely episode Smile

Edited by Fari- - 30 January 2013 at 1:13pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshinegirlblmadhuriAnkitalovesNBT-Swetha-UmraoJaanThePirateKingasha_amSamilicious..Dee_76sakhisangniveena456knrajidevilsadvocateLekzLeesanshivangi838meghan27kunakshafan26Megher_PaloksumiswapNeelimaSJ-Ursh-pc_pals-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_Mages--mancityfan--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Flying back :)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amit143-

Goldie

-Amit143-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Indeed a lovely episode... Me too liked BEERA for the 1st time! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshinegirlkunakshafan26-Fari-

Samilicious..

Goldie

Samilicious..

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Thought to drop a few words in the forum as well today, as 30th jan episode has just softened me up towards season 2 a bit LOL It was a pretty sweet one tonight, felt really nbt-ish for some reason Smile Firstly, Im glad that the episode softened you up for season 2 Embarrassed 

we got to see a Meghan dedicated lot of minutes today. Todays episode was totally dedicated to Meghan, which I really really enjoyed. Big smile

Things i liked, in chronological order that it happened in - 

1) Beera's personality LOL exuding rough rightful confidence, kanpuriya accent and style of talking. Hats off to this actor siddharth, he's making his own place in all our hearts hopefully. Being from an urdu background, i never expect to come across certain slangs of Pak, of karachi in indian shows and of course i have been watching NBT for so long now, by now i have been used to discovering hindi / indian slangs a lot, both in NBT and in the forum of course. But today came as a pleasant surprise, when Beera called those cheapsters as "Makhanchooo" ROFL   Its the word we use for such dumbo guys in pakistan and i use it such a lot in my everyday language LOL Ahh, one more reason to love Beera from now on, he seems like my own after this word Hug  LOL  Totally agree with you di, I actually liked Beera's character from the beginning...He is so different from other characters in NBT and hats off to the writers for introducing a character like Beera. He totally reminded me of Angad (KKK) from Pratigya LOL LOL I have to say Siddharth is doing a superb job as Beera ClapClap Also I cant wait for his love story to start with Nanhi Tongue LOL OMG Im so familiar with the word 'Makhanchoo' my aunty always uses that (she knows fluent urdu) ROFL ROFLWatching Beera scenes are hilarious LOLLOL

2) Navika's confrontation with her mother, her raking up the memories and interrogating megha on issues that Megha keeps best buried deep deep down inside her. Wonder how long Megha might have kept the window closed had today not happened? She finally did close the window to signify and reinforce the last lines of her verses - "no need for you to come here anymore as i have nothing to say to you, no one awaits you here. Neither do i want to listen to what you have come to say here "
it sure cheered up navika (who is surprisingly so earnest at keeping spiderman out of their life, she seemed like trying to protect megha from the heartbreak that nannhi sees lurking in the near future) Anyways, both mother and daughter, have their own ways of holding onto mohan, one expresses it through strong denial and the other shows it through her aloofness! Today after watching Megha-Nanhi scene, for some reason I felt really sorry for both of them. Loved the way Nanhi came to Megha for reassurance  that she wouldnt break, JS-AS both were awesome. I have a feeling that Nanhi wanted Megha to reassure her because she knows deap down in her heart that all the love she has for her spiderman will over power the hatred. I wouldn't even say that Nanhi hates Mohan because in yesterdays episode when she was remembering all the moments, she actually had tears and a smile.  @Purple- Ditto to every work you said!! ClapClap

3) Liked the paper plane fielding Clap  Mohan throwing the hawai jahaaz signifying the struggle, the commitment and the resolve he has in him to get back to Megha and restore his position in her life, but the plane just fell short into the street, indicating that unfortunately his efforts so far have all come to naught. Megha comes towards the plane but nanhi intercepts her hand to pick up the plane before her and throw it away, clearly made me feel like whenever Megha comes across Mohan, even though it will cause her lots of sweet heartache , but she might just feel like yielding and opening up to mohan (giving him a chance to speak at least, even subconsciously) but Navika will come in between them and will be a source of discouragement for megha, a kind of distraction which might just cause megha to revert to backfoot only. Di you have described the symbolism of the scene so beautifully, I have nothing else to say!! ClapClapClap

Lovely episode Smile
It indeed was a fantastic episode, totally reminded me off NBT 1.

Precap- I'm actually anticipated to see tomorrows episode, finally Mohan and Nanhi will interact with one another, also I really hope that Mohan finds out that she is his chavani. Embarrassed I kindoff have a feeling that Guru might see Megha tommorrow...Fingers crossed for tomorrows episode.

Fantastic analyses of the episode Di and really hope to see more in the future. Thumbs Up ClapClap

Edited by Samilicious.. - 30 January 2013 at 2:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan-Fari-pc_pals

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I really loved the episode today

Completely agree with Beera scenes...I am one of those people who are very indifferent to Beera and Navika Angle...and most importantly, i wasnt Psyched with the dude playing Beera...but today it was very funny...his harqatein are adding the much needed lightness to the show...Cant wait for the Death of yet another TV with him...LOL

Uff I loved Nanhi's confrontation with Megha...I am so glad that they finally shed light on Megha's character...Loved the Introspective poem and her heart break...but best was she opens the window yet again...even after vehmently stating that there is no one waiting for Mohan...she couldnt quiet bring herself to keep that window shut...Her lips say she doesnt, but her eyes say that she is still waiting for him...they are still seeking a glimpse of him.

Nanhi seemed like such a kid seeking reassurance from her mom that she wouldnt break, that she wouldnt let go...its like after catching a glimpse of Mohan, she couldnt sustain the intensity of her hatred for him...and she is afraid that all those buried feelings of love and trust will over power the Sister and Daughter within her...she is afraid that she will fall back into her role of Chavvani with no difficulties...no questions asked...and betray her brother and mother.

Speaking of, Yet another similarity between Chavani and Spiderman...they cant keep their mouth shut...they have to confront people and bring everything out in the open...its not in their nature to hide and blend inLOL...I hope they maintain this trait for both of them...I wouldnt want Mohan to not know who she is for next 50 epis.

The Paper plane scene was cute...I loved the part where Mohan turns and he sees a shadow behind the curtain...and the urge to just catch a peek of her is overpowering...he has to remind himself of his promise, to stop...coz he knows once he sees her...that would be his undoing...Since Mohan is such an Icecream to Megha's Sahara desert Temperature...it wouldnt take him a second to melt.

Oh The Hate diaries...no new installment today...I thought that scene was really good...the way Navi is unable to say anything...and the longing look she gives to Mohans house...That was just soo bittersweet *sigh*

P.S. Lovely write up Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Leesankunakshafan26sumiswap-Fari-pc_pals_Bidzie_

meghumonu

meghumonu

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
beera scenes were awesome today hey fari is really that 'makhanchoo' is a pakistani slang!!LOLLOLLOL if it is then i have to say u pakistanis have good qualities of slangs with funny inner meaning!! and that kantap remind me of ami di!!ROFL well waiting for another death of tv with beera!! fir hal woh to nanhi se frst sight love ho gaya hai!!

nanhi is such a cute sweetheart yeh ladki kitni bar dikhate hai ki woh mohan se gussa karte hai le kin mohan ke samne ate hi bechari bighal gayi aur uske heart mai bana huya nafrat 12 saal ka tay tay fish karne chala gaya!!ROFL

megha hay yeh ladki kab sudhregi nanhi ko dikhane ke liye kehti hai ki mohan se use koi fark nahi padta are madam dekhne wale dikhta hai ki ap ko kitna farak parta hai mohan se!! is liye to nanhi ko hug karte waqt bhi khidki aur dekh reh thi!!LOLLOL

and finally mohan ka JM mai nigtwalk aur megha ki ghar ke samne khade hokar purane yadee taaza karna!! kya baat hai mohan bhai chinta mat karo tumhare sapno ki yani ki flashback ki rani mil jayegi koi rok nahi payega!!LOLLOL

precap: kisi ki to kal jor se bajne wali hai!! bechari nanhi khud ka bap hi uska boss hai!!ROFL

Edited by meghan432 - 30 January 2013 at 1:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kunakshafan26-Fari-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

@Devils advocate

word to word with your's Smile

Beera holds a roguish kind of charm to his antics LOL 

I don't want Mohan to not realize or not reach the truth of Navika's identity for an unrealistically long duration because that just won't be LIKE Mohan at all!

I loved the way you put this phenomena into words, the "bukhaar" which mohan suffers , in your words below

Since Mohan is such an Icecream to Megha's Sahara desert Temperature...it wouldnt take him a second to melt. 

Thanks for sharing, awesome piece of analysis!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-devilsadvocateLeesankunakshafan26sumiswap

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

@Devils advocate

word to word with your's Smile

Beera holds a roguish kind of charm to his antics LOL 

I don't want Mohan to not realize or not reach the truth of Navika's identity for an unrealistically long duration because that just won't be LIKE Mohan at all!

I loved the way you put this phenomena into words, the "bukhaar" which mohan suffers , in your words below

Since Mohan is such an Icecream to Megha's Sahara desert Temperature...it wouldnt take him a second to melt. 

Thanks for sharing, awesome piece of analysis!

@Beera...he is kinda growing on me...I hope he continues to be this entertaining LOL

@Monu's realization...Amen to that sister!!

@ Blue...thanks EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I think the way Mohan melts on just a little bit from Megha, makes him so much more endearing to me...whenever I watch those scenes, I have the goofiest smile on my face LOL  I Heart Monu *sigh*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Leesansumiswap-Fari-

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
well doc2 agree   water  will emerge from      sahara  desert definately  but many miles to go   before  monuva  can  get   his prize and many roadblocks  to    come in the way 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesankunakshafan26sumiswap-Fari-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.