Hitler Didi

What was all that about?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
1-god signs * Indu asking god if Zara her mother n with kit yes falling on Indira's picture
2- Haldye on both Zara n Rishi 
3-second marriage * the priest said they are inseparable like RamSita
4- Arshina told Zara that god will make miracle 

So I guess all these  signs were that one day Zara be will murderer . Dump CV n Ila Brainless .
You are so lucky that you got great actors other wise your show  would've been doom long time ago.

Edited by aweil1 - 30 January 2013 at 12:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarffire.vs.iceRaleighbcat-PD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What was all that about?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

velvetscarf

Groupbie

velvetscarf

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
exactly! what on earth was all that about then? its as if cvs have got brain tumours or something that cuased them to forget everything. the whole show has become a blooper.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaan

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I know eh , if Indira still with brian tumor 
-what was the point of leap so she can come back again only to die with same tumor. Any way asking you question ( CV)  is a waste of time. I almost quit , but I don't want to miss Rati great performance which is the only reason am watching this hideous storyline .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aweil1

1-god signs * Indu asking god if Zara her mother n with kit yes falling on Indira's picture - this clearly shows Zara is not her mother as chit falls on Indira picSmile
2- Haldye on both Zara n Rishi - they both got married naaaEmbarrassed
3-second marriage * the priest said they are inseparable like RamSita - this is even i am confused, CVs can make this real only in two scenarios either by showing Rishi without knowing the truth living with Zara life long Ermm or dying along with Zara Geek
4- Arshina told Zara that god will make miracle - miracle happened (according to CVs), bring the real evil out, archana said miracle will happen but it is not clear that it will do good for Zara or  badEmbarrassed

So I guess all these  signs were that one day Zara be will murderer . Dump CV n Ila Brainless .
You are so lucky that you got great actors other wise your show  would've been doom long time ago.

one thing is CVs never gave solid proofs that Zara is Indira from start either during DNA report or finger prints, they just showed few characteristics similar to Indira thats all, it is our forum which is waiting for CVs to prove DNA and finger prints reports wrong, they didnot even gave a hint that these reports may be wrong.

as i never believed Zara is Indira I didnot felt bad when Indira is introduced back. Yes, I didnot liked the way CVs turned Zara character now Cry
@bold - i accept

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

1-god signs * Indu asking god if Zara her mother n with kit yes falling on Indira's picture - this clearly shows Zara is not her mother as chit falls on Indira picSmile
3-second marriage * the priest said they are inseparable like RamSita - this is even i am confused, CVs can make this real only in two scenarios either by showing Rishi without knowing the truth living with Zara life long Ermm or dying along with Zara Geek
4- Arshina told Zara that god will make miracle - miracle happened (according to CVs), bring the real evil out, archana said miracle will happen but it is not clear that it will do good for Zara or  badEmbarrassed

one thing is CVs never gave solid proofs that Zara is Indira from start either during DNA report or finger prints, they just showed few characteristics similar to Indira thats all, it is our forum which is waiting for CVs to prove DNA and finger prints reports wrong, they didnot even gave a hint that these reports may be wrong.

as i never believed Zara is Indira I didnot felt bad when Indira is introduced back. Yes, I didnot liked the way CVs turned Zara character now Cry
@bold - i accept

preetiji   you remember i hate zashi extra marital affair  and not use to watch their romance  only read updates   but  cvc gave clear hints zara is indira her mannerism   eating   habbits   brush scene  rishi dreams like indira  

thats why i hooked to zashi thinking them as inshiAngry

i watch all their scenes later 
but  cvc again cheated us  Cry zara a cold blooded murdererDead

i cant support zara a murderer now a physcho  
cvc end zara today only please  dont make a physco as sameer Cry

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

@bold - i accept

preetiji   you remember i hate zashi extra marital affair  and not use to watch their romance  only read updates   but  cvc gave clear hints zara is indira her mannerism   eating   habbits   brush scene  rishi dreams like indira  

thats why i hooked to zashi thinking them as inshiAngry

i watch all their scenes later 
but  cvc again cheated us  Cry zara a cold blooded murdererDead

i cant support zara a murderer now a physcho  
cvc end zara today only please  dont make a physco as sameer Cry
She is acting like one , poor soul Zara .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.