Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Nothing Like Us:LAST CHAPTER on pg.30 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 37

pooja-roxx

Groupbie

pooja-roxx

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
It was really nice...
Thanx for the PM...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nothing Like Us:LAST CHAPTER on pg.30 (Page 14)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ManishaC98

Groupbie

ManishaC98

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Plz update Kays, this is the best story you ever wrote! :)

Wara082007

Wara082007

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
KAYS MY GOD I already commented BUT SERIOUSLY MAN where these IDEAS came from :)  Thumbs UpClap

koolgurl

IF-Rockerz

koolgurl

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
aww that was amaazing part n thanxs for long part cont soon

grusha_virika

Goldie

grusha_virika

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Omg!! What an update!! In soo speechless after reading this. I must say u r 1 of d best writers on this forum! D way u described every little thing!!
N virat!hw cud he even do that to jeevs!! I loved this update man!! Plz continue soon ya waiting for ur update!n plz pm me once its updated

ElmWizard5015

ElmWizard5015

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Res

UnRes

Eerrmmm ... M a bit late to comment but better late than never ... *winks*

I was always a fan of your writings, Kay.
They fascinate me as to the deepness, the content & the maturity...
Nd i get to learn more literature too :D

I never thought I would have to face such a dilemma ... i mean its a simple task like commenting on one's work ...
as an initial reaction I was just tongue tied at such a long update nd after composing myself, I had the urge to write !!

So What do I do?
Just shut up because I have NO WORDS to comment on this piece of yours or struggle to post a decent comment that would somehow equate the brilliance of this masterpiece of yours?

I will still opt for the second option because your work is commendable and deserves every bit of that praise!
Nd moreover i already resd nd dun wanna be a rude soul ... lol
Nd especially that u told me that u are soo excited for my comment ... I hope it's upto your expectations !!
So here I go & help me God to get this right!

The concept is extremely innovative !!
with what we have in front of us so far, its coming together beautifully!
As if the prologue was not enough nd u blewed me away with the first chapter !!
Not to forget your flair of writing, it speaks volumes! Each and every line executed beautifully with immense detail !!

As much as I was in love with Virat's character in your previous SS ... I hate him more in this one !!
He surely is not human nor an animal ... He is way worse than anything !! (No offense EHMMBH's actual Virat ) :P

Viren on the other hand is more like an angel to me nd I guess more to Jeevika <3

Jeevika the pitiful and hapless victim was potrayed soo beautifully nd perfectly that I thought as if she was narrating the story to me nd I could feel the pain :'(

The ending lines truly deserve to be called the icing to the cake !! <3

Believe me when I say this that your work is nothing but an ultimate piece of PERFECTION & this is not just limited to this specific OS but also applies to your beautiful collection of other creations as well!

Take a bow, mate!!!
Thank you for writing another story !! In my opinion with the amount of talent u have got in you I wonder how u stop yourself from showing off .. Lol :P    

Waiting eagerly for the next update ...
Continue soon ...
Thanks for the pm :D       

P.S : U must be wondering by now that how I was able to post such a hi fi comment ... Lol
So revealing the truth I gathered Ideas nd then my sister helped me with the words too ... But believe me its everything I wanted to write nd I meant it nd it was also really very hard for me :P

Edited by ElmWizard5015 - 03 February 2013 at 1:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kays94

ElmWizard5015

ElmWizard5015

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Update update update update update Update update update update update Update update update update update Update update update update update Update update update update update Update update update update update Update update update update update Update update update update update Update update update update update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhoxi

angel4luv

Groupbie

angel4luv

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Plzzz update update update
Waitin 4 another part plzzz
If possible update ASAP plzzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top