Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Nothing Like Us:LAST CHAPTER on pg.30

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all I dedicate this short story to my younger sister who is a hardcore Bieber fan and made me listen to his new song Nothing Like Us. I heard this song and was inspired to write this story for you all. I know a lot of you are probably like ewww Bieber, trust me I was like that too but this song is amazing. I would also like to dedicate this story to my new best friends I have made on this website!!! Dhoxi, Little.Angel56, ElmWizard5015, Virika-Luv, KTloversera. Everyday all of you guys motivate me and make me feel so good about myself with your oh so special comments. It's not just the five of them, but many many more who always comment regularly no matter how crappy the update might even be. That's why I've decided to do something special for all you regular commentors. I'm thinking of writing Heartbeat (2) again, but maybe just sending PMs rather than updating. After my SS ended, I was quite excited and happy and wanted to update Heartbeat really bad, but I saw many people not commenting again. Please don't be a hypocrite and say I'm very busy and can't comment, but then you go and comment on other's stories. In the past two days I've noticed this a lot and I felt hurt. But forget about me being sad. I will treat the people who always always support me. 

I know this was a long message, but I needed to get it out of my heart. So my new story is OBVIOUSLY regarding Virika again and here's a prologue: 

intern - "Dr. Vadhera, there's a patient in the ER and I need you to take a look at this case"

Viren - "Where's the patients file?"

intern - "Right here" she said handing it over to him to the opened page of her medical exam 

Viren - "Are you serious? You want me to come and look at a patient whose wrist is bleeding?" he said staring at the intern

intern - "It's more than that. There is some guy there and he refuses to leave. The patient is all silent, and I think she's being mistreated by that man. He won't leave her alone so I could find out if she needs help" 

Viren - "So you want me to come to kick that guy out? You silly interns. This is the first and last time I'm going to be helping you out like this. Next time figure it on your own and do not disturb the attending for this"

intern - "Yes Dr. Vadhera"

Both of them walked to the ER. The intern pushed over the curtains and Viren was shocked to see Jeevika. His long lost friend on that bed, frozen. 

Virat - "Viren, Viren Vadhera?"

Viren felt a little uncomfortable seeing Virat there with Jeevika. It hurt him, just like it had several years ago back in college"

ps: Before you kill me for making Viren sound arrogant at the intern, well most attendings behave like that with interns over here so don't think Viren is evil!!! He's still the sweetest guy in the world β€οΈ

So now tell me how you guys like this new idea πŸ˜› I wrote this on 4 hours of sleep hehehehe and I'm on a sugar-rush with all the caffeine intake right now
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have loved all the stories that you have written so far...
You are an awesome writer bringing in all the minute details in ur story...😊
This story also sounds good..It will be since u r writing it..πŸ˜ƒ
And Virika have a past even in this story...
Cant wait for the next update...
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awww i recieve a dedication from the most famous writer on this forum.

Oh what a pleasure.
Enough bakwassπŸ˜†

The prolougue was mind blowing.

Oh long lost friend eh?
This is gonna be interesting.
Virat will be a cameon?

I'm so excited for this story now.
Waiting  so update soon.

Love you Kayss.

hats off for your workπŸ‘
Edited by ktloversera - 11 years ago
ElmWizard5017 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res

unres

BACK WITH AN OTHER SS !!
OMG !!
I DUNNO WHY BUT M IN LOVE WITH IT ALREADY !!

AWESOME PROLOGUE !!
I THOUGHT THAT THE INTERN WAS JEEVIKA BUT U HAVE GOT SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING IN STORE !!

CANT WAIT TO READ MORE !!
CONTINUE SOON ...
THANKU FOR THE PM

THANKU SOO MUCH FOR THE DEDICATION !! U SERIOUSLY MADE ME MORE THAN HAPPY CUZ I LOVE IT WHEN U DEDICATE AN UPDATE OR STORY TO ME !!

I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE TO READ AND COMMENT !!
Edited by ElmWizard5015 - 11 years ago
Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heheh im a bieber fan too..no worries u and ur sis are not alone :P
firstly thanks alot for the new SS
like i always say ur the BEST writer!!
the prologue seems really interesting. new thing is Virens not a lawyer but hes a doctor, me like this idea :)
cant wait to read more.. really eager to know the past college days
update soon plzzz 😊

P.S. i really hope u do continue Heartbeat..but its still up to u..would be really happy if u did tho πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start...! but Virat...can see him in negative as m a fan of Virman as well...Continue soon n thnks for the PM!
ManishaC98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz give us part 1 Kays, luv u :)
aa_mnhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayyy! The ss is up! The prologue sounds very exciting, and its very nice reading of viren as a doc. The idea of the long lost friend seems quite interesting. Because i read this in a very sleepy state couldn't get if the long lost friend was virat or jeevika. I must be sounding stupid but its the lonnnggg day thats causing this :p you have me glued to the bew idea. Hope you always keep updating as fast :) good wishes...

Second yayyy @ continuing heartbeat (2) :D i am actually very excited. Thanks again :)

Love
Sarah
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh and yes Do add this story to your index Kay. :)
romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow superb start
hope virat is just a friend of jeevika n trying to help her

update soon