Page 1 of 37

Page 1
Page   of 37
Page 2 Page 37

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
First of all I dedicate this short story to my younger sister who is a hardcore Bieber fan and made me listen to his new song Nothing Like Us. I heard this song and was inspired to write this story for you all. I know a lot of you are probably like ewww Bieber, trust me I was like that too but this song is amazing. I would also like to dedicate this story to my new best friends I have made on this website!!! Dhoxi, Little.Angel56, ElmWizard5015, Virika-Luv, KTloversera. Everyday all of you guys motivate me and make me feel so good about myself with your oh so special comments. It's not just the five of them, but many many more who always comment regularly no matter how crappy the update might even be. That's why I've decided to do something special for all you regular commentors. I'm thinking of writing Heartbeat (2) again, but maybe just sending PMs rather than updating. After my SS ended, I was quite excited and happy and wanted to update Heartbeat really bad, but I saw many people not commenting again. Please don't be a hypocrite and say I'm very busy and can't comment, but then you go and comment on other's stories. In the past two days I've noticed this a lot and I felt hurt. But forget about me being sad. I will treat the people who always always support me. 

I know this was a long message, but I needed to get it out of my heart. So my new story is OBVIOUSLY regarding Virika again and here's a prologue: 

intern - "Dr. Vadhera, there's a patient in the ER and I need you to take a look at this case"

Viren - "Where's the patients file?"

intern - "Right here" she said handing it over to him to the opened page of her medical exam 

Viren - "Are you serious? You want me to come and look at a patient whose wrist is bleeding?" he said staring at the intern

intern - "It's more than that. There is some guy there and he refuses to leave. The patient is all silent, and I think she's being mistreated by that man. He won't leave her alone so I could find out if she needs help" 

Viren - "So you want me to come to kick that guy out? You silly interns. This is the first and last time I'm going to be helping you out like this. Next time figure it on your own and do not disturb the attending for this"

intern - "Yes Dr. Vadhera"

Both of them walked to the ER. The intern pushed over the curtains and Viren was shocked to see Jeevika. His long lost friend on that bed, frozen. 

Virat - "Viren, Viren Vadhera?"

Viren felt a little uncomfortable seeing Virat there with Jeevika. It hurt him, just like it had several years ago back in college"

ps: Before you kill me for making Viren sound arrogant at the intern, well most attendings behave like that with interns over here so don't think Viren is evil!!! He's still the sweetest guy in the world Heart

So now tell me how you guys like this new idea Tongue I wrote this on 4 hours of sleep hehehehe and I'm on a sugar-rush with all the caffeine intake right now

Edited by Kays94 - 11 February 2013 at 11:30pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

favdakpriya0307keens94AwesomeGalangel4luvpooja-roxxPrincyptlktluver11srinuvirikavijikaSamiiiiharshikatiger$Hef@lishweta_14puneetksingh9virika_152189mansijayprabuaa_mnhsNimishrrProtego_MaximaSilentreader324nadianadynekarankrysleNiraliVirikaElmWizard5015NikShaikhWara082007..Anisha12..nishyrelanLove_Familylittle.angel56mariarauf48surbhi1994x.Henna.xsweetdollashitaaasma1PurplePetaljenna_promanticgurl070avni_19sweets1126sajanfan004KtYammie13cutiepie2244jia123sagarpinky.paddachandana.......princesshelenDaddysPrincesssanjana_coolarshiasushma-vish94---Iqra--MyAtmaMink-saba-Haju--Aaliya.KryAn-Kanwal_chohanSyed695Saaraa.-Latty-MarziiAngelic.gurlkoolgurlshobrakapooorrocksravya11-NightDreamer--Deeps---Ayesha--Dhoxisumayyah1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nothing Like Us:LAST CHAPTER on pg.30" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jenna_p

Goldie

jenna_p

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I have loved all the stories that you have written so far...
You are an awesome writer bringing in all the minute details in ur story...Smile
This story also sounds good..It will be since u r writing it..Big smile
And Virika have a past even in this story...
Cant wait for the next update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kays94

Saaraa.

IF-Rockerz

Saaraa.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Awww i recieve a dedication from the most famous writer on this forum.

Oh what a pleasure.
Enough bakwassLOL

The prolougue was mind blowing.

Oh long lost friend eh?
This is gonna be interesting.
Virat will be a cameon?

I'm so excited for this story now.
Waiting  so update soon.

Love you Kayss.

hats off for your workClap

Edited by ktloversera - 30 January 2013 at 12:43pm

Kays94

ElmWizard5015

ElmWizard5015

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
res

unres

BACK WITH AN OTHER SS !!
OMG !!
I DUNNO WHY BUT M IN LOVE WITH IT ALREADY !!

AWESOME PROLOGUE !!
I THOUGHT THAT THE INTERN WAS JEEVIKA BUT U HAVE GOT SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING IN STORE !!

CANT WAIT TO READ MORE !!
CONTINUE SOON ...
THANKU FOR THE PM

THANKU SOO MUCH FOR THE DEDICATION !! U SERIOUSLY MADE ME MORE THAN HAPPY CUZ I LOVE IT WHEN U DEDICATE AN UPDATE OR STORY TO ME !!

I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE TO READ AND COMMENT !!

Edited by ElmWizard5015 - 30 January 2013 at 5:17pm

Kays94

Marzii

IF-Rockerz

Marzii

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
heheh im a bieber fan too..no worries u and ur sis are not alone :P
firstly thanks alot for the new SS
like i always say ur the BEST writer!!
the prologue seems really interesting. new thing is Virens not a lawyer but hes a doctor, me like this idea :)
cant wait to read more.. really eager to know the past college days
update soon plzzz Smile

P.S. i really hope u do continue Heartbeat..but its still up to u..would be really happy if u did tho WinkTongue

Kays94

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Nice start...! but Virat...can see him in negative as m a fan of Virman as well...Continue soon n thnks for the PM!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indian10Kays94

ManishaC98

Groupbie

ManishaC98

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Plz give us part 1 Kays, luv u :)

Kays94

aa_mnhs

aa_mnhs

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Yayyy! The ss is up! The prologue sounds very exciting, and its very nice reading of viren as a doc. The idea of the long lost friend seems quite interesting. Because i read this in a very sleepy state couldn't get if the long lost friend was virat or jeevika. I must be sounding stupid but its the lonnnggg day thats causing this :p you have me glued to the bew idea. Hope you always keep updating as fast :) good wishes...

Second yayyy @ continuing heartbeat (2) :D i am actually very excited. Thanks again :)

Love
Sarah

Kays94

Post Reply New Post

Go to top