KV, Gizelle and Amar trio were SO cute today..!!

Posted: 11 years ago
They were seriously SO cute and hilarious in today's episode.. 😆 When Dimpy and Debina were in another room, these three nautankibaaz :

1)sneaked into the kitchen, 😈
2)kidnapped the dessert 😎
3) ate it and  hid their evidence ⭐️
4) and then came into the living room and pretended to sleep like little kids..  🤣

It was the cutest moment in the WHOLE episode..! 😆 Their naughty bonding.. 😆

And one part i LOVED LOVED was that one, where it was Gizelle who took the initiative in feeding the dessert to  Dimpy and putting a cease fire.. 👏 Shows that out of the two, she is definitely the better person and with a clean heart..!  You go girl... :) 
Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 11 years ago
gizelle is defo a better person!!
KVB n amar were cute too!!

Originally posted by -nee-

gizelle is defo a better person!!
KVB n amar were cute too!!

I am watching all these contestants for the first time, and honestly KV, Amar and Gizelle seem to be the only sane ones.. =/
 KV appears to be a little naughty, but at the same time, a guy with a clean heart.. 😃
Amar is a mature guy.. :) and Gizelle is such a good sport.. :)
i hated dimpy today,, her comments were uncalled for!!
debina sucks as host!! she was biased!!
am sure these 2 r gonna make so much nuisance in gizelle;s lunch!

Edited by -nee- - 11 years ago
Yes Gizell do have a clean heart..😛 simply loving her in dis show..😃 really looks like a genuine lady..😊
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Yes Gizell do have a clean heart..😛 simply loving her in dis show..😃 really looks like a genuine lady..😊

Faraan bhai i dont think u remember me.. 🤔 🥺   But i do..! 😉

My former username used to be CandYlicious_SG aka Sumi.. :P MJHT forum :P 

Yaad aya kuch? :P
Oh wow.. good to see u Sumi after a loong time..😛

How i'll remember u wen i u hav changed ur id..😆

Yes i totally remember u now.. we hav interacted in MJHT forum.. its been a loong time now.. i thnk more den 2 years..😆
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Oh wow.. good to see u Sumi after a loong time..😛

How i'll remember u wen i u hav changed ur id..😆

Yes i totally remember u now.. we hav interacted in MJHT forum.. its been a loong time now.. i thnk more den 2 years..😆

I know.. 😆 

Its really good to see you here..! 😃 I started watching this show for Sanaya, but then was really intrigued to see how this week goes.. 😆 Drama wise, its entertaining :p
Originally posted by -PreciousPearl-

I know.. 😆  

Its really good to see you here..! 😃 I started watching this show for Sanaya, but then was really intrigued to see how this week goes.. 😆 Drama wise, its entertaining :p
Yeah i'm watching dis show 4rm 1st week.. Sanaya was quite good in it.. she is a totally bubbly girl..😃

Yeah dis show is quite entertaining drama wise nd dats y i'm watching it...😆

U should watch Bigg boss every season too.. dat is also quite entertaining... dere is a lot of drama dre nd every season i'm in its forum..😛😆
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
I watched only that season of Big boss in which Shweta won. 😳 After that, I lost the channel so didnt keep up.. :/ But didn't dare enter the forum.. 😆 It was khatarnak. 😆 

I like this show's concept.. It seems like fun, plus i LOVE food.. <3 Though apparently the show is less about food and more about drama. 😆 Either way, i am enjoying it.. ;)