Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Today's episode for me is confusing as I can't seem to understand Sid's POV or her reasoning!Confused May be because I am not so sacrificing at the drop of a hat.. may be I am not as intelligent as Sid to understand the deeper meaning behind her wordsConfused.. please help me anyone understood!

She says she does not want to lose Kunal again as they have met after a long time.. SO she will not show her face to him! What the hell is that? AngryConfused She is doing this for Kunal's sake?? What does that mean? Kunal will be happy to be with her without seeing her face??.. or how does she plan to stay with him and not lose him without showing her face??AngryAngryConfused

I sympathize deeply with Keerthi's injuries and also the insecurities a person has but here I am talking about what SIDDHI said.. how does that make sense?Confused

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312Shreya7898olivia7rainzy04sanasinal0309annavipraja26Radzychitsss-sahasra-karthi173rainbowgirlPradsjay_bpmRush2220-Rojaa-Magesnorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What does Sid mean??" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

I didnt watch that scen completly , but i read She said ''her staying away is good for everyone'' Confusedkaise ? No not again sidhi D'ohI understand her insecurity, but what she said didnt make sense Confused

I feel bad bad for Keerti , she has to mouth all these dialogues  when she herself is in the same situation Ouch she would surely relate it to her own experience Ouch!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312olivia7vipraja26rainbowgirl-Hima-Prads-sahasra-karthi173Rush2220

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

I don't understand why she is ready to bolt at the drop of a hat? And why does she think she knows whats best?AngryDead Being insecure is fine , can't she say it to KC? Can't she be confused and depressed , why all set to run again?Angry

Why isn't she thinking of her kids?Confused I wanted to see a track where Sid is insecure about her scars , a depressed , traumatic Sid , not the stupid , sacrificial ready to run Sid!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312rainzy04olivia7Cutie4197vipraja26san_aishPradsrainbowgirl-Hima-karthi173-sahasra-Rush2220

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
As far as insecurities about Kunal hating her if he sees his face are concerned they are justified,but I didnt understand even a bit of whole emotional blackmail she did today.On one side she says she united with Kunal after a lot of difficulties and cant loose him again n on other hand she says Veena should keep Kunal away from her n  She wont show her face to him n let him be in pain,its for his happiness only.How long will she do that,How'll he be happy without seeing her.

I would have appreciated if she said the same things to Kunal directly,atleast there would have been an open conversation btw them n Kunal convincing her n instilling confidence in her,that would have made sense but I guess they'll drag this till Fri epi. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26-Hima-karthi173Rush2220

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I think the CV had too much coffee...LOL All that caffeine
Its like a dog in the manger attitude. Want him but dont want him ...dont want him but want him...want to be with him but dont want to see him. Cant stay away from him but want to stay away from him...Confused 

She is just confused . She is not making any sense... she is totally mixed up, insecure, afraid... ...Does not want to face rejection...the fear of losing someone. So before he tells , or even give him a benefit of doubt she has more or less convinced herself that he would not want her. She cant think straight at all.

Should  be ok when Kunal sees her and assures. Lots of confidence this gal needs to .

I am sure this is what the next track will be... let's see.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7adoharevipraja26rainbowgirl-Hima-karthi173-sahasra-Rush2220

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I watched the scene and I am depressed , I cannot identify with Sid's version of insecurity!OuchDead And what I disliked the most was her deciding whats best for Kunal and everyone! It's ridiculous she thought that the last time and what good did that do?

And for the love of God, Doctors , Veena , nurses someone enlighten this female on the miracles cosmetic surgery can achieve! At least someone please get her a Vicco turmeric cream!OuchConfusedAngry

There was a scene were the female lead ends up paralysed after an accident in another COLOR' show , she went through the same insecurities but there she conveyed her fears to her husband ! Please that makes sense!Confused

And what is wrong with Veena , will she for once do the right thing and tell KC?

Edited by chitsss - 30 January 2013 at 1:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7-Hima-

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
hi

Good post

hima its a complicated situation. one side i can relate to siddhi's pov and fears, we all know sinal have never shared any form of trust/communication with each other, so obviously its natural for her to be even more insecure etc, but on the other side i would prefer her to look at kunal's pov too. She knows she leaving him in the past led to his destruction and if she does that again the guy will be back to square 1, she need to think about kunal's pov and yes about her kids too. 

hopefully tmrw will give us a clearer picture to where its all going, i am still hoping kunal knows rge siddhi from the doc and handles the situation well

no way i want her to escape from the hospital and another separation

KN is doing a fab job, despite being unwell. hats of to her 

norzar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7vipraja26Radzysan_bsp020karthi173-Hima-

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
keerti looks very weak but then she gives excellent performance yaar...

well even i don't understand what she means...but then her insecurities and fear is justified...lets see what happens...i hope kunal knows the truth and brings back her confidence...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7-Hima-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top