Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

   

30'1'13 WU-SC blackmails Veena 2 keep KC away

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Joined: 01 June 2011

Posts: 8875

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST


The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

shivnirvgkantujaanmerieshachshiny3skapu80nousheen2012olivia7naz1312sinipillaisushavvidivra4adoharekeerthi93deepa911karthi173-Hima-Hamlet53jay_bpm-Rojaa-Mages-Raninorzarleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "30'1'13 WU-SC blackmails Veena 2 keep KC away" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010

Posts: 43897

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
thanks for the WU ShasraHug Glad that you are feeling better.

Precap looks awesomeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Shobhit18

IF-Dazzler

Shobhit18

Joined: 24 January 2012

Posts: 4664

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@ Rani: Indeed, the pre-cap seems to be exciting..
Guess, I should break my oath of maintaining a safe distance with Parichay & watch tomorrow's episode.. LOL

@Sahasra: You've given an excellent written-update.. & as a result, I'm seriously thinking of returning back to the show!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Joined: 15 January 2011

Posts: 11821

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for a brilliant wu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Joined: 01 June 2011

Posts: 8875

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shobhit18

@ Rani: Indeed, the pre-cap seems to be exciting..
Guess, I should break my oath of maintaining a safe distance with Parichay & watch tomorrow's episode.. LOL

@Sahasra: You've given an excellent written-update.. Thank youSmile& as a result, I'm seriously thinking of returning back to the show!! Big smile Let me seeWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7Shobhit18-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010

Posts: 43897

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shobhit18

@ Rani: Indeed, the pre-cap seems to be exciting..
Guess, I should break my oath of maintaining a safe distance with Parichay & watch tomorrow's episode.. LOL

@Sahasra: You've given an excellent written-update.. & as a result, I'm seriously thinking of returning back to the show!! Big smile

LOLLOL  Did you actually see the precap or got excited just by reading itLOLLOL

Parichay is very imbalanced show, one or two episode would be amazing then there will be several crappy episodes.

The show had been very good since last 3 weeks, but now it seems to be going back to it's roots (you know what that is rightWink). 

I watch it only for Samir Soni so If you want to watch it for any particular actor go for it or else not sure what to tell you. Don't want rotten eggs and tomatoes thrown at meROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7Shobhit18

Shobhit18

IF-Dazzler

Shobhit18

Joined: 24 January 2012

Posts: 4664

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani


LOLLOL  Did you actually see the precap or got excited just by reading itLOLLOL

Parichay is very imbalanced show, one or two episode would be amazing then there will be several crappy episodes.

The show had been very good since last 3 weeks, but now it seems to be going back to it's roots (you know what that is rightWink). 

I watch it only for Samir Soni so If you want to watch it for any particular actor go for it or else not sure what to tell you. Don't want rotten eggs and tomatoes thrown at meROFL

I use to watch this show because of Keerti... LOL
However, left watching it 8-9 months back as the episodes (which were aired at that time) were so poor that even Keerti's wasn't able to hold me for watching the show... ROFL ROFL

Now, as per the recent WUs, even Keerti is trying to hide her face,,,,, So, for me, there's nothing left in the show!! ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010

Posts: 43897

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shobhit18

[QUOTE=-Rani]

I use to watch this show because of Keerti... LOL
However, left watching it 8-9 months back as the episodes (which were aired at that time) were so poor that even Keerti's wasn't able to hold me for watching the show... ROFL ROFL

Now, as per the recent WUs, even Keerti is trying to hide her face,,,,, So, for me, there's nothing left in the show!! ROFL ROFL

I know who you used to watch this show for that's why I stressed at "If you want to watch it for a particular actor, then go for it"WinkWinkWink


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobhit18

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Pls guys keep voting!!!PNZKSK!! -AkkiLuvsNBT- 1 239 18 September 2011 at 9:23am
By shumi.
This weekend..keep voting..pls!! -AkkiLuvsNBT- 2 302 04 September 2011 at 1:55am
By star1984
This weekend..keep voting.. -AkkiLuvsNBT- 0 255 19 August 2011 at 8:02am
By -AkkiLuvsNBT-
Veena chopra-ye reshamee julfe -sahasra- 3 632 16 August 2011 at 7:57pm
By Sandstone
Keep hitting!!!... -AkkiLuvsNBT- 3 422 11 August 2011 at 9:36am
By varshaSA

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.