•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Gaytri has spoiled Naksh rotten however Akshara and Natik need to get their act together as parents and get the kid sorted .
Gaytri has her MUNNA back she should get back to concentrating on  him and let Naksh parents regain him back as a human child rather than the monster he is.
Cant Daddi see what harm shes done !

Please don't call him a monster. I agree that G3 has spoilt him a lot and according to the precap of today's epi G3 should be proud that Duggu has made her "dadi" proud by following her teachings.

Undoubtedly g3 but circumstance is that she over pampered a lot,,,naitik was in comma and akshara was fulfilling the office responsibility so that time g3 pampered lot to Duggu, so thats why Duggu become spoil brat but even now she overreact too much,,,for g3 his behavior never going to change and about Duggu I guess naitik-akshara will try to handle well and teach him discipline,,,and time will close the gap between Duggu and Naksh much more...
But g3 is totally impossible 🤢 🤢 ,,,I guess cv's ne fursat me aisa character likha hoga 🤣 Edited by Rjvv - 11 years ago
agree dat its due to g3's over pampering ...duggu has bcum a spoilt brat ...
Hi. Agreed Gayathri has played an important role in pampering Duggu and spoilt him. They have shown it so really. Now Naitik and Akshara have to take control and bring Duggu to the right path. ðŸ˜Š
He's a rude little boy and its not really his fault as Daddi has pampered him without teaching him right from wrong .However if it was anyone elses kid Gaytri would be up in arms at his behaviour
Now when his parents will try to teach him basic manners hes going to get a culture shock AND Gaytri is going to have a sour face as she will think her upbringing is being questioned .
hes learnt who to play against whom and knows his temper tantrums will be met to his benefit .

gay3's over concern is the main root cause 4 all pblms 
Originally posted by Rjvv

Undoubtedly g3 but circumstance is that she over pampered a lot,,,naitik was in comma and akshara was fulfilling the office responsibility so that time g3 pampered lot to Duggu, so thats why Duggu become spoil brat but even now she overreact too much,,,for g3 his behavior never going to change and about Duggu I guess naitik-akshara will try to handle well and teach him discipline,,,and time will close the gap between Duggu and Naksh much more...
But g3 is totally impossible 🤢 🤢 ,,,I guess cv's ne fursat me aisa character likha hoga 🤣

agree
Yup, because of g3
She is very selfish lady