Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Rockerz

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Here's to audience who have been patiently waiting to see Anushka essay a character other than the loud, bubbly, happy-go-lucky girl. We already know that she has been confirmed as the lead female for 'Peekay' and her role this time would be to play of a girl who's an alcoholic. She will be working opposite Aamir Khan and the newcomer, Sushant Singh Rajput.

Exciting Smile I hope its not a "ott" alcoholic or bubby alcoholic. Im hoping for a dark character or at least a serious/dramatic one. Not in a girl next door or bubbly kind of way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.preity*zintabambogli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anushka Sharma to play Alcoholic in PK" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I hope she does it well and doesn't ham. Is everyone an alcoholic in PK? If I am not mistaken even Aamir is supposed to play a drunkard social activist.

I don't know what they're upto. If not for Raju Hirani, I'd have found such stuff weird and it would give me doubts about the film.

Very few actors are able to handle alcoholic acts well, without coming across as hamming, OTT or plain irritating. Amitabh's act in Sharaabi is still the closest to bearable alcoholics onscreen. Otherwise everyone seems so caricaturish and artificial even in small drunk scenes!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.bambogliFranconikitagmcRockChicGirlruky786

Teh_Batman

IF-Dazzler

Teh_Batman

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Another best actress of the year?

Since everyone doing a challenging role almost gets there without a doubt.

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
in other words...she is going to be playing herself in the movie LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AntlersIHeartDeepika.FullyFaltoo.MoodyFoodietvdekha.bambogliFrancoGundayVedant-SMay31-Terenainaruky786

GundayVedant

IF-Sizzlerz

GundayVedant

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abby_girl30

in other words...she is going to be playing herself in the movie LOL

I was so writing that!WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30Terenaina

Franco

IF-Sizzlerz

Franco

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

With all her movies she tried to play every character differently but end up doing it similarly. Wink

Hopefully she can change it this time aroundLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teh_Batman

Another best actress of the year?

Since everyone doing a challenging role almost gets there without a doubt.

Best actress will happen only if she has a sizeable role in the film (which is rarely the case in a Hirani film for an actress). With so many others stuffed in - Aamir, Boman, Sanjay, Sushant etc., I wonder what significant role will she have!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Teh_BatmanGundayVedantbambogliRockChicGirlruky786

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
She completely flopped in the drunk bit in Matru..i tried b biased as she is my fab..but it was realy bad..like.. Shocked Dead really bad..it ws overacting..underacting .don evm knw wht sh3 tried 2 do? LOL

But she ws diff in bbb..and Jthj..don know why ppl say it ws the same..but her best was Rab ne..according 2 me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top