Amita ka Amit

please help!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

princess_farh

princess_farh

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i missed the episode yesterday so please tell me what took place? Please. There is no written update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "please help!" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
In yesterdays episode Amita is adamant to prove herself capable of doing everything preity can possibly do. She goes shopping for decoratives for the function . She confuses the decorator. Decorator warns her ,her designs are having flaws,inspite of that Amita goes with her design . Later on the whole place is decorated according to Amita's design . The curtains catch fire from the candles. The decorator scold her saying ,she should have listened to him and called preity for help.

Preity Arti and Jigna reach the place.Jigna is upset as shes unsure of how the function will take place . Amita reveals to them she just wanted to show herself she is capable .Embarrassed Preity cries when she finds out Amita was competing with her.Embarrassed

Hope that helps and dear I am getting this post closed , you can use helpdesk to ask further queries .
| Amita ka Amit | Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.