Qubool Hai

Khuda ke baad!!!!

Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay i had to make this topic to share my views on asad and ayaan's conversation today. 
  1. I feel that the first USP of the show today was the love and connection between two brothers inspite of so much clash between the families. It fills my heart with an emotional connect with them that has just no bounds to express seeing them so closely connected without getting affected by the things happening between their families. 
  2. And after that the second USP for me today was the bond that asad shares with his mother i mean the dialogue "Mera poora wajood ammi ki badaulat hain khuda ke baad agar mera sarr kissi ke saamne jhukha hain toh woh ammi hain" just stole the show for me. He said it with so much conviction and so much feeling that i got completely lost in that scene and in asad's love for his mother. I feel after watching qubool hai and asad every mother would want a son just like asad who can go to any bounds to obey his ammi but will never go against her will in today's world its very very difficult to find such people and KSG has just proved himself to such an extent that asad feels like someone i am actually related to. He is just awesome i can keep on praising him on and on.
  3. Lastly i mean i can imagine if he respects his mom so much then you can only imagine that his wife will be the luckiest person on earth as she will be the third person hopefully "Jiske saamne bhi uska sarr jhukega" zoya you don't know how lucky you are u will be getting the best husband on earth who will support you and be with you through thick and thin and will see that you get every possible thing that you desire.
So guys do share views i had to speak out my heart after watching that scene and that amazing dialogue..hats off to the writers and offcourse kudos to KSG for delivering it with so much conviction and expression

Edited by Eternal1234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I loved that scene. I'm so glad Asad clearly spelled out his mom's status for him in front of Ayaan. I was appalled when silly Ayaan expected Asad to break Dilshaad's promise.

On the real side of things though...not all moms are like Dilshaad. Dilshaad is just on a different level all together. Asad is an amazing son. He is a complete mama's boys. In real life, though, mama's boys don't have the most positive reputation. And not many wives would be happy about that either. 😆

But given how awesome Dilshaad is, given that Asad happens to be a mama's boy to an awesome person like Dishaad and given that Zoya (who is easy going herself) has an awesome person like Dilshaad to share her house with, they will be one happy family.
Edited by princessjojo - 11 years ago
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the line too, and it gave another layer to Asad's wonderful characterization. The "sarr jhukta hai" line did remind of KKHH dialogue where SRK bows to Rani. My wishful thinking went exactly there too! 

But Asad is a bit of a sexist with a huge male ego, he's never even apologized to Zoya after putting her through so much. So don't know if we'll actually see a scene in the future where he'll bow to her, or even hear him saying that. That would be off, but I'd love to see that happen, it would bring the much needed change in his character. Delete the sexist/egotistic part, and you have a perfect gentleman! 
Eternal1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessjojo

I loved that scene. I'm so glad Asad clearly spelled out his mom's status for him in front of Ayaan. I was appalled when silly Ayaan expected Asad to break Dilshaad's promise.

On the real side of things though...not all moms are like Dilshaad. Dilshaad is just on a different level all together. Asad is an amazing son. He is a complete mama's boys. In real life, though, mama's boys don't have the most positive reputation. And not many wives would be happy about that either. 😆

But given how awesome Dilshaad is, given that Asad happens to be a mama's boy to an awesome person like Dishaad and given that Zoya (who is easy going herself) has an awesome person like Dilshaad to share her house with, they will be one happy family.

agreed completely i mean i know mama's boys are not really like d by all wives but khan family toh bemisaal hain they will definately be one happy family for sure everyone can vouch that
Eternal1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolfire

I loved the line too, and it gave another layer to Asad's wonderful characterization. The "sarr jhukta hai" line did remind of KKHH dialogue where SRK bows to Rani. My wishful thinking went exactly there too! 

But Asad is a bit of a sexist with a huge male ego, he's never even apologized to Zoya after putting her through so much. So don't know if we'll actually see a scene in the future where he'll bow to her, or even hear him saying that. That would be off, but I'd love to see that happen, it would bring the much needed change in his character. Delete the sexist/egotistic part, and you have a perfect gentleman! 

Absolutely even i swayed towards KKHH when he said that dialogue...though it looks impossible that asad would say that to zoya but who knows love is the only vitamin that can make this happen in the distant future fingers crossed
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So glad you made this post as that scene betwen the two bro's sure deserves a special mention.The brother's love, the oath of Asad's ammi that to him is more important than anyting and anyone.The ellaboration of his ammi holding the upmost place for him and Aayaan graciously accepting his brother's decisions and beliefs was all nailed to perfection.
KSG was ecxeptional with his expressions and his eyes as usual always speaks volumes...Rishabh is also improving quite a bit too...all in all that was one heart wrenching scene for me which has left this permanant lump in my throat
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
was really impressed with asad...perfect son...

Lastly i mean i can imagine if he respects his mom so much then you can only imagine that his wife will be the luckiest person on earth as she will be the third person hopefully "Jiske saamne bhi uska sarr jhukega" zoya you don't know how lucky you are u will be getting the best husband on earth who will support you and be with you through thick and thin and will see that you get every possible thing that you desire.

and yeh will be a perfect husband to
Eternal1234 thumbnail

Totally he made me speechless too👏
Eternal1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaz2009

So glad you made this post as that scene betwen the two bro's sure deserves a special mention.The brother's love, the oath of Asad's ammi that to him is more important than anyting and anyone.The ellaboration of his ammi holding the upmost place for him and Aayaan graciously accepting his brother's decisions and beliefs was all nailed to perfection.

KSG was ecxeptional with his expressions and his eyes as usual always speaks volumes...Rishabh is also improving quite a bit too...all in all that was one heart wrenching scene for me which has left this permanant lump in my throat

Jee thanxs a lot so so true completely agree to what you said i just loved that scene so much that i just cannot forget it and asad just nailed it he expressed his feelings so well without hurting his brothers emotion and living up to his ammi's expectations👏
Eternal1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EternalFrission

was really impressed with asad...perfect son...

Lastly i mean i can imagine if he respects his mom so much then you can only imagine that his wife will be the luckiest person on earth as she will be the third person hopefully "Jiske saamne bhi uska sarr jhukega" zoya you don't know how lucky you are u will be getting the best husband on earth who will support you and be with you through thick and thin and will see that you get every possible thing that you desire.

and yeh will be a perfect husband to

Absolutely perfect son and perfect husband Khuda ne asad ko soch samajkar banaya hai..Mashallah