Prithvi Meera Panchayat:Epi Discussion Thread 30/1 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
And please tell them in a less than formal way that we are hating their ' WE WON'T PROMOTE JUNOON ' attitude .
Originally posted by sue_21

arre due to Prithvi's illogical rudeness!😕😆

Illogically nahi re ...

quoted below ... Jonh's reply in another thread ...you can see a guy's POV ... !  ðŸ˜Š ... I'm guessing John's male ! 

Originally posted by john909

i can understand his rude behavior. he knows that meera is also living this unwanted marriage but she willingly made that decision for her parents. prithvi who has never thought for himself his whole life now gets a life partner and that too by force. in this whole mess, nobody bothered to ask prithvi about how he feels or what he wants. he is being taken for granted. moreover he knows that his relationship with meera has no future and still he has to maintain this fake relationship. he is the type of guy who says whats on his mind. he doesnt pretend. this whole mess is suffocating him and hence his anger is getting directed to meera who actually started this whole mess.

sudha is making things harder for him by continously taunting him and saying harsh words. he is all rough and tough from outside but inside he is just a kid at heart. 

Edited by rusha4003 - 11 years ago

arre due to Prithvi's illogical rudeness!😕😆

PRITHVI ..ko kuch kuch toh nahi ho gaya .. 

picha churana chahta h jaise bhi miu se.. irritate h ..uske saath hi kyun ..lol 

miu jitna patience nahi h usme ..

sambhal jayega .. ab miu h naa... DT ka speech bhi ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

kaunsi pm  ?

kal jo bola tha.. waise i have sent u PM

Originally posted by rusha4003

Illogically nahi re ...

quoted below ... Jonh's reply in another thread ...you can see a guy's POV ... !  ðŸ˜Š ... I'm guessing John's male ! 

I was thinking all this while that she's female seeing the dp! ðŸ˜† Jokes apart, yeah John has explained beautifully! This explains P's behaviour to some extent! Thanks Usha di for sharing!!🤗
Originally posted by liza81

PRITHVI ..ko kuch kuch toh nahi ho gaya .. 

picha churana chahta h jaise bhi miu se.. irritate h ..uske saath hi kyun ..lol 

miu jitna patience nahi h usme ..

sambhal jayega .. ab miu h naa... DT ka speech bhi ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜†

Usha di ne John ka reply quote kiya hai! Read that.. it explains P's behaviour beautifully!
Finally saw both the videos!
Prithvi practically grabbed Meera in the E24 segment video!😆

And that cute scene when she holds Prithvi's hand and says Thankyou! Hayee!

Usha di ne John ka reply quote kiya hai! Read that.. it explains P's behaviour beautifully!

yup she has explained well ..

mera jokes bhul jaao.. kuch kuch ..prithvi ko ðŸ˜†

The day is not far jab Prithvi ko kuch kuch hone lagega!😆
Liza, tera post pink ban gaya!