Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

This is the height of it all

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Okay Urmi has done a lot of horriable things in this how and gets away with it. 

1. making people believe Jigar and rashi had something go on so she can get married to this family

2. hiding the fact that Gopi cannot read and write 

3. telling Rashi to let a temple and almost burning Hetal in the process

4. telling Rashi to set the cooker so it can explode and almost kill Koki

5.Tell Rashi to but oil in the grater and have Gopi grate the carrots and she hurt her hands

6. steal money from the MOdi's

7. steal money from Kinjal 

8. fake that Kinjal had some sort of spiritual healing powers. and collected money from everyone 

9. but Gopi in danger several times. 

10. telling gopi that her parents died on her birthday 

11. the list is so long my hands will start hurting from typing them all 

12: BUT THE MOST EVIL AND THE ONE THING SHE NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL FOR IS FOR STEALING A BABY FROM HIS MOTHER OR FROM AND ORPHANAGE. 

i really hope she gets a really really good punishment for this act.  If not then its sending message to the viewers that hey you can steal a baby and get away with it in India. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnp_Devna_swasthiyhm_crazeNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1pikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is the height of it all" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Urmi and Rashi have not paid for even a small percentage of their sins.. As much as I keep hoping that they pay one day, it never happensCry

I totally agree with you Rani. This time, Urmi needs to pay.. I hope that the girl's mother tells everyone how she left the child in the orphanage and how Urmi should have stolen the baby. I hope the crowd hands her over to the police and she goes to jail for this horrible act. I hope Rashi sees her mother for who she is and severs all ties with her. I hope Rashi then sees herself in the mirror and makes some proper but hard decisions.. Well I keep hopingSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiyhm_craze

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
you are absolutely right Rani! and thanks for the awesome post! Smile
stealing a child is a huge crime and hopefully the CVs do not mess this up by showing Urmi going scot free...the fact that the real mother bumped into Rashi was just a coincidence..Urmi's crime could have led to a child being separated from his mother forever and this cannot end with "javadena" DeadAngry

swasthiJustlikethat1

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Urmi and Rashi have not paid for even a small percentage of their sins.. As much as I keep hoping that they pay one day, it never happensCry

I totally agree with you Rani. This time, Urmi needs to pay.. I hope that the girl's mother tells everyone how she left the child in the orphanage and how Urmi should have stolen the baby. I hope the crowd hands her over to the police and she goes to jail for this horrible act. I hope Rashi sees her mother for who she is and severs all ties with her. I hope Rashi then sees herself in the mirror and makes some proper but hard decisions.. Well I keep hopingSmile
such high hopes Harini!? SNS will end if all this happens! ROFL

swasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

See Dipsy. .That was my dream.. I am still a realist. I know that Urmi will go scott free.Dead Only Koki will spend her energy shouting.. Gopi will cry, Hetal will look pained and confused.. Rashi will also cry or make a scene.. Urmi of course will keep shouting back.. That is what it will come to and soon she will be back with more plans to ruin the Modis..

swasthiyhm_craze

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dipsy80

See Dipsy. .That was my dream.. I am still a realist. I know that Urmi will go scott free.Dead Only Koki will spend her energy shouting.. Gopi will cry, Hetal will look pained and confused.. Rashi will also cry or make a scene.. Urmi of course will keep shouting back.. That is what it will come to and soon she will be back with more plans to ruin the Modis..

spoken like a true SNS follower! this is how a track ends when Urmi gets caught! LOL...we will see a lot of glaring and screaming from Koki, sulking from Urmi, wailing from Rashi and standard pained and confused expressions form Hetal and Gopi..

swasthiJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for awesome post Rani.. Clap

Urmi n Rashii have such long huge list of bad deeds..hope one day their all bad deeds come forward or the caught.. Ouch

well Baby stealing indeed a big crime or Urmi surely desever punishment.. Harini ur hopes are really high..but me to want some thing u said.. I hope Koki left the decision on Mother or has mother...wht ever they want they do with urmi..or they send Urmi behind bars.. But yeah as ture saathiyan's we no nonthing gonna happen like we want..

swasthiJustlikethat1

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Great post Rani.

These are just some of their things that they have done. Some time ago there was a post that built up their misdoings. 

It sure is another thing to add to their list of ill doings yet they are not caught out nor have they shown any remorse. 

What this continues to show that their despicable acts will bring their downfall at some time, as karma will reveal this. 

In the mean time we continue to swallow this pill and wait for a change.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top