Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MARHABAA

MARHABAA

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
wonder if Akshara is going to go to the office is a conflict going to occur there ?
Either Natik is going to feel  proud of his wifes success or he is going to feel frustrated with her advancement . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27geetu_nakshDwarfStarsajaved

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ABHIMAAN track?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Well here its on cv's LOL  here u know i guess frustrated nai hoga bt then yea there might be clashes due difference or prefernce or taste or views of seeing things , so even if cv's plan to show something with office track it wud be clash due to ideology 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritu567-MamuKiBhanjiIGLESIAS

-Ritu567-

Coolbie

-Ritu567-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I don't think that Naitik will feel fustrated with Akshara's advancement becase if he was feeling like this we would have gotten to see it. Also he wouldn't have constantly till now been trying to persuade Akshara to come to Office. Smile

If I am right the only person who would feel bad about Akshara going to Office is G3. She just can't stand anyone else taking the place which belongs to her "munna". Angry

Edited by -Ritu567- - 30 January 2013 at 10:51am

bubbles22DwarfStarskala_09

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
in busneiss everyone thinking, dere views and opinion are always different with others,,,its obovious thing and bound to hapen sometimes,,, may be naksh have bit clash or may be not coz cvs want to show something different,,,i feele let wait and see...coz naksh loved each other so madly and understand queit wel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

sona_naksh

IF-Sizzlerz

sona_naksh

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
it depends on cvs only ...but yes still i expect sum clashes but nt abhimaan track ...

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
 Abhimaan and this current track is totally different there jaya took the decision not to sing after she come to know amitji was not happy or may be jealous here its not like that ak dont want to work but nk insist her to work with him and he know and ak too know how and what nk feel.and i  feel  naksh will divide their work and take care of house business and duggu. so that they can help and support each other.  

ANN91

IF-Dazzler

ANN91

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
pata nahi jab cv's ko koyi aur track nahi mile tho aise hi hoga

DwarfStars

DwarfStars

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I don't think that Naitik will feel fustrated with Akshara's advancement becase if he was feeling like this we would have gotten to see it. Also he wouldn't have constantly till now been trying to persuade Akshara to come to Office. Smile

If I am right the only person who would feel bad about Akshara going to Office is G3. She just can't stand anyone else taking the place which belongs to her "munna". Angry

@Bold: Honestly, even I can't stand anybody taking Naitik's place, even if it's Akshara. And specially now that he is healthy, why should we want or expect Akshara to take his place? He is capable enough of carrying out his duties and responsibilities, isn't he?
Moreover, in these 4 years, Akshara has made her own place in the office , which is commendable, and so now I don't want her to be known as Naitik's wife only. 

Shifting gear to the main topic, Naitik,I believe, just doesn't have the 'jealousy' gene in him when it comes to his wife. He has always encouraged Akshara to think beyond the walls of the kitchen. From teaching her driving to persuading her to get her diary published: all these actions advocate that he has always wanted her wife to have an identity of her own. 

I terribly hope both Naitik and Akshara prove to be each other's support systems on the professional front also, and together take their business to its pinnacle.
However, I realise, at the end of the day it's a show and needs TRPs. So the possibility of playing somewhat around the movie Abhimaan's track cannot completely be ruled out, after all.

PS: @Ritu567: No offence intended dear.Big smile

Edited by DwarfStars - 01 February 2013 at 8:29am

Depalii..Laxmi..pree4ru

Post Reply New Post

Go to top