Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Shilpa gets emotional on sets of Nach baliye-TB (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rasber766

rasber766

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing...
He is such a adorable person i wish i could meet him someday...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shilpa gets emotional on sets of Nach baliye-TB (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ridzthebest

IF-Dazzler

ridzthebest

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i also like karan but sorry to say it looks publicity stunt to gain votes..he is being too lovey dovey and using it as weapon to gain votes.he knows people love cute and romantic jodis.why is the need to show the world how much  u love ur wife.you should try to gain votes by ur performances not by these thigs.its a dance platform but seems like karan nisha toook it as platform to showcase how beautiful their jodi is or how much they love each otherStern Smile

but surely its helping them..they gained an advantage now sp will keep them till the end to draft the full romantic story and karan nisha will ensure that they bag the title of best romantic jodi of entire industryLOL

Edited by ridzthebest - 01 February 2013 at 5:04am

alia234

alia234

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzthebest

i also like karan but sorry to say it looks publicity stunt to gain votes..he is being too lovey dovey and using it as weapon to gain votes.he knows people love cute and romantic jodis.why is the need to show the world how muchu love ur wife.you should try to gain votes by ur performances not by these thigs.its a dance platform but seems like karan nisha toook it as platform to showcase how beautiful their jodi is or how much they love each otherStern Smile
but surely its helping them..they gained an advantage now sp will keep them till the end to draft the full romantic story and karan nisha will ensure that they bag the title of best romantic jodi of entire industryLOL
i also like karan but sorry to say...no need to say anything atleast dey dont stop in da dance n plea 4 mercy n votes...
Dey also dont give excuses like i was drunk dats i didnt perform well...
Dey also dont argue with da judges Angry n dey also dont emotionally manipulate the judges everytime dey perform..
Dey r da only one who looks like dey r truly in love unlike others Angryso plz dont comment when u dont like da jodi bcoz u like others

-Chinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Chinky-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
thank you..!

alia234

alia234

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thankyou for sharing...
Karnish r beautiful couple

elenaiam99

Groupbie

elenaiam99

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

elenaiam99

Groupbie

elenaiam99

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Does anyone know what happened...
Y karan cried...
Plz give me written update..

hiranrocks

IF-Dazzler

hiranrocks

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.