Page   of 3

SG200

IF-Dazzler

SG200

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu0527nidhirohan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "30th Jan:WU: Faisle ki Ghadi.. (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the prompt update Tanu. Really appreciate your dedication, missed you these last fewndays. Welcome back.

I liked the episode. Finally when it came to the wire, it was surprising to see that it was Nidhi who was unable and unwilling to let go of BB. She was the most broken up that even Ashu was feeling choked seeing the two of them. Cry

In the end BB changed his decision and forced Nidhi.to confess her deepest desire.knowing fully well what it was. I feel he did that because he did not have the heart to come out and directly tell Ashu about his change of mind. so I have the same question as Ashu, why did BB reverse his decision? Is it because he is guilt free now and does not care about what happens to him anymore?

So Ashu is against this simply because he feels he does not possess the strength to operate on BB even if he is the best surgeon for the job. What will Nidhi do now? In this convo I also liked how Nidhi bluntly told Ashu to not blame her for BBs change of mind as she had nothing to do with it.

Earlier AK in the kitchen and ordering Nidhi and.CS around left.me feeling as.uneasy as.Nidhi. and yes her dialog about knowinv BBs taste better than Nidhi certainly reminded me of the one who must not be named.

And yes, I was right. I knew BBs condition would worsen leaving Ashni , especially Ashu no.choice but to operate. Precap seems.to indicate this...let's see what tonight's episode will bring about...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneneelimapn4SSA777meenu0527SG200vyomansonyjknumnidhirohan

meenu0527

Goldie

meenu0527

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
thanks Tanu for wu.
It was nice episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhirohan

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Tanu, thanks for the WU.  Enjoyed today's episode.  Looking forward to tomorrow.

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update,Deepa ji ne caps dene kyun band kar diye?Please ,we want caps.

vyoman

IF-Dazzler

vyoman

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Tanuji.

lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for fastest update. Take care.

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
 Thanks for the WU.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.